Jessica Simpson Craps on 'Melrose Place'

11/2/2009 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson is unloading all of the aggression Ashlee may have been storing after her character was axed from "Melrose Place" -- slamming the show for "crap" writing and praising Ashlee as the only thing worth watching.

Jessica Simpson

Just a few hours ago, Jessica unleashed the following message on her Twitter page:

"CW catching up on MP.who writes this crap? i have had bad scripts to work with,but this? thank God my sister is amazing and got you some press."

Bitter? Nasty? Catty? Maybe they cast the wrong sister on the show.

Ooooo Noooo!

Sounds like somebody is "ridding the cotton pony" this week. . .

Alicia

HA!

He's just another Idiot

Jessica Simpson is such a piece of White Trash. She acts like a street walking Whore. She, Lindsay and Paris are such untalented twits and love publicity, even if it's bad. I'm glad that Britney Spears turned her life around and is back on top. The others are so silly and stupid.

Joy

PLEASE THIS IS THE SAME WOMAN WHO PUT UP "REWARD" POSTER FOR HER DOG WHEN SHE SAW A COYOTE SNATCH IT. DUMB B.I.T.C.H...PRETTY SURE HER HEAD IS EMPTY! PLEASE THESE sisters sucks @ singing and acting EQUALLY!

gene yuss

Not up to the her Dukes of Hazzard type standards?

Nikki

OMG your sister sucked on this show! My two year old is a better drama actress then your sister. SOOOO glad she is off the show because now i will be watching even more!!!

chaersi01

I am a Air Force and single at present .I need a women who can love me back ...
I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedcupid.com under the name of Military2000..
It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

MMAComments.com

Cool

Mixed Martial Arts News

MMAComments . com

ruolov

I'm sorry Jessica. I know you have to defend your sister in all ways possible, but Ashlee may need to take more acting classes. As Heidi says in Project Runway, "One day you're in, the next day you're out!"

RealJerseyShore

Funny how Jessica says she had some bad scripts to work with. I don't think she's ever seen a good script. Just a fact but CRAP no talent wannabee's do not get good scripts.

Peep

Ashlee's character was killed off? Well I might actually start watching it now. She was the ONLY reason I did not watch. Horrible actress. She can't even lip synch without screwing it up. I like Jessica but she should be quiet. She can't make people like her sister.

Violette-Blue

OMG too funny. Jessica Simpson can't even read right? What is she doing watching MP anyhow? Her sister sucked on the show that is why she was fired. Sounds like someone needs her name back in the news since she hasn't done anything of interest in a long time. They both need to go away and stay away with their creepy dad.

Fred Farkel

Oh hell with you all.

I'm gonna get me a can of ***Chicken of the Sea*** and make me a nice chicken sammich.

Mark

I like Melrose, i think as soon as they change the script a little it will be alot better.
As far as Ashley she would of been great if she took on the role of being like Kimberly was in the first Melrose.
I think she would of made a great physo if given the chance to grow.
Jessica what have you done lately,besides spread your legs?

tjrws