MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim

11/2/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

liz

I liked TII, but I was hoping to hear a lot of great new material from Michael, not just his old stuff again. The This is it song, is not on par with his previous work.

entremedieu

Michael i am always with you...

For Sure

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to lighten up the conversation a little.

Over the week-end, while working, a Senior that I work with asked if I would take her to see This is it!!! I am taking her this week.

See MJJ even is attracting the Seniors...She thinks he was such a talent!!! and feels so bad for Katherine.

Love it....

Morty M

To andrea...did you see the YouTube video where a fan called the LAPD to get answers?...and yes they actually called her back and answered her question ( and they were nice about it.

Who Cares reads a wonder

hint missed the point.Bigger plans are behind=THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.hi della,hints are now hidding away from your EYES

Sue Wong

41. Anyone dumb enough to believe that Wacko Jacko meant it when he said "I love you" or "I love you more" to people he didn't even know must also believe that time worn phrase...THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

Posted at 2:59PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by He Loves Strangers???

LOL. I laughed at that too but I believe he meant it for love was very important to him and he really wanted to be loved. One journalist said MJ would let people into his home if they said "I love you."

Della

THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD - tell me more

A.B.

Thanks for the link to the article about how lonely it probably is to be a genius - remember how Michael always felt lonely, in spite of his mother, some siblings he was close to, dedicated friends and dedicated fans? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-arthur-ray/no-one-who-was-normal-eve_b_222024.html

Quote from the article, how true:

"Isn't it unfortunate that if someone is 10 feet ahead, they're considered a leader, but if someone is 10 miles ahead, a target? Michael certainly had his share of playing the target for the media. It's easy to take shots at those at the top, particularly if they're "different enough."

thatiane

michael jackson ** love you is forever

astabasta

81. Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to lighten up the conversation a little.

Love it....

Posted at 5:23PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Roe50

So nice. :-)

A.B.

I am sure there are creditors with invalid claims, but I don't understand why some here call all of them vultures? If someone hires me to do a job, of course I want to get paid. Michael expected the same, I am sure. If he didn't pay, they have to go to the estate or never get their money. The fact that there are so many creditors, is the reason why Branca/McClain aimed at making as much money as possible for the estate from day 1.

Alex

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjmixJXUw90

This is a fan calling the LAPD to find out why Dr. Conrad Murray hasn't been arrested.

LA Police Department Non-Emergency Contact Number:
1.877.ASK.LAPD (1.877.275.5273)

Posted at 2:09PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by hoocheekoo

Thank you for sharing.

Each MJ'Fans should give LAPD a call.

Sincerely, I still do not understand why Murray the so called Doctor has not been arrested yet.

ljen

In response to: #13. For the racist black folks, are you still in denial that Michael actually wanted to be white?

Posted at 2:02PM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Icebaby

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For all racist white folks, are you still in denial that Michael actually did have vitiligo? Do you insist on ignoring Michael's own words, "It hurts me when people say that I do not want to be black...I am proud to be black, I have a lot of pride in being black."

Alex

And I am sure that If it would have been a President who has been murdered.
There would have already some arrests.

mimi

Thank you Jan for your posts...something good and interesting for a change!