'Real O.C.' Douche Owes $80,000 to Sick Son

11/4/2009 2:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing worse than owing nearly $80,000 in child support? When the kid you're allegedly failing to support is fighting an inoperable brain tumor ... but that's just how the Real O.C.'s Slade Smiley happens to roll.

Slade smiley

TMZ has obtained a letter sent to Slade's baby mama from the Department of Child Support Services last month, which states Slade owes her $77,356.75 in late child support payments ... plus 10 percent interest whenever he doesn't cut her a check on time.

Slade filed a request in L.A. County Superior Court two weeks after the DCSS sent the letter, asking a judge to lower the enormous child support bill because he says he's unemployed and makes zero dollars. Slade's rep tells us Slade has "jumped through burning hoops to take care of [his child's] well-being and health."

Slade's baby mama begs to differ, telling us Slade has only seen his sick 9-year-old son Grayson twice in the last year and a half -- and hasn't even sent the kid a birthday card.

Sloane

when these so called "rich" people open themselves up on reality TV to get more fame and money they are showing us not only their self-centered excess lifestyles

but also all the warts!!

thinking there are more warts than glamour-these people must be lacking something in their psyche/DNA/childhood or whatever to want to do this

and the magnifying glass of these type of shows allows us all to see more negative about them as individuals than it does the positive

of course that's just my opinion

123

Karma, douchenozzle, karma.

why?

Capricorn thanks you Kooky. Re dude: We all know this this classless type. Dead beat dads are worse than serial killers in my opinion. They create generationS of dysfunctional useless individuals because they were to much of a coward to step up to the plate and be a real man. COWARD!

Laney

SLADE

SLADE

I CA NOT STAND YOU. YOU ARE NOT A MAN. YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSER. YOU DO NOT EVEN VISIT NOR SUPPORT AN AILING SON? YOU LOW-DOWN, DIRTY PIECE OF DOG SH*T, NO, THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU. I LOOK AT YOU IN NEARLY THE SAME WAY I SEE CHILD MOLESTERS, YOU ARE CLOSE, YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD ABUSER, TO YOUR OWN CHILD. I HOPE YOU SUFFER IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL, YOU GREEDY, SHALLOW, PHONY, LAW-BREAKING SOB.

TEXAS WOULD WHOOP UR *SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOST MEN ARE NOTHING LIKE YOU. YOU ARE A LITTLE PUNK WHO I ALMOST WISH I HAD THAT KID WITH, I WOULD MAKE YOU PAY UP...TRUST. NOT JUST FOR THE MONEY, CUZ YOU DESERVE TOO BE PAID ALRIGHT.

SLADE IS A CHILD ABUSER FOLKS.....NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Pamilla

I Never could Stand Slime!!!! He acted like he was sooo rich when all he did was live off of his credit cards.
TMZ....Please keep talking about what an A-HOLE he is! I can't believe he will be on the show again!!!
He is a Controlling Creep!!!!! UGH!

Jenna

well maybe his equally douche girlfriend can cough up some of the 2 million she got from her *ex fiance* you know the one she claimed was the love of her life who only died like less then a year ago? The same one she said during the reunion left her with *a little enough for one year to live on*. I mean he is with her for money and becasue she is easy. lol both of them are gross. If that were my son in that position I would be with that child every day not once or twice in the last year and a half. GROSS

Only marry foreign women

Though we are in the Great Recession and you may not beable to pay your own rent, it's debtor's prison for you.

Is this the line where I lose my child, 18 years of income and over have my stuff with a chance to end up in jail. Great. I want to get married too.

Only marry foreign women

Men are stupid. Cough up the money or go to jail sucker. hahahaha

maggie

Go arrest him,very simple and throw his behind in jail.

Only marry foreign women

Whoever said "Marriage is a 50/50 proposition" laid the foundation for more divorce fees and jail time than any other short sentence in our language.

TRACKER

slade,you put your life on hold.and don,t let go of your childs hand....no matter what.no matter how long. do the right thing !

Kelly

He should be in jail now, owing that much. He's a total tool.

josie

#13 Dibello
GRETCHEN/SLADE I'm going to go ahead and out you right now, you use this name in other forums too. Talking smack and making a fool of yourselves again.... You're both gross, money hungry, fame whores (yes, you!) Imagine the giggles this season as people watch knowing what liars you are. Deadbeat dad and a lying b*itch.

nicole

You know I thought all of housewives that let their homes fall into forclosure were low class what name can be given to a man that doesnt pay child support to his son that has brain cancer? Instead of spending his time acting like a douche why doesnt he acquire a job any job and start paying!

WTF is wrong with this country?

And suddenly folks we have a new contender...

In this corner we have Jon Gosselin...weighing in with media
attention whore syndrome(MAWS), pre-onset midlife crisis disease and Oh yea, I forgot I have 8 kids disorder.

And the challenger...Slade Smiley...a disheveled aging playboy
wannabe with tendencies of MAWS. He brings to the ring, the Oh yea, I can date cheap women with expensive tastes and that makes me sooo cool I feel like I'm in high school again syndrome.

And for the finale... he slams Jon Gosselin to the ground with the
knock out, I have a child with serious disease and I am just so cool I can't afford to spend my time thinking about anyone but, ME!

And the winner is...Slade Smiley

All diseases/disorders mentioned above have not been diagnosed by a real doctor. If you or a loved suffer from any of the above conditions, please see a physician as soon as possible as it may indicate you too may be a douche bag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments