Eddie Cibrian's Wife

He's Finally Screwing Me!

11/13/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Cibrian's soon-to-be ex-wife claims the actor is cheating on her again -- this time with his wallet.

Eddie Cibrian's Wife
Brandi Cibrian claims the "CSI: Miami" star has left her essentially high and dry since he took off back in August after 8 years of marriage -- refusing to give her a dime for food and gas.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Brandi claims Eddie is raking in $60,000 a week on his show, but he's currently only paying for Brandi's "household bills."

Now, Brandi wants some serious jack so she can take care of the couple's two young children -- as well as herself. She's asking for $39,963 a month in spousal support so she can pay for things like the kids' schooling, the car, medical bills and of course -- pilates.

UPDATE: Eddie's lawyer, Neal Hersh, tells TMZ, "Nothing could be further from the truth. Eddie's responsibility as a father is his highest priority. He has been and will continue to be responsible to the children as well as Brandi. The parties are very working together to resolve the issues of custody and money."

Barbie

The more I read about this man, the less I like him. I just wish he and his married girlfriend would just go away!

MarcoInAmerica

Man, if she's looking for a anew sugar daddy, hook me up...
How could Eddie f@#^ squirrel face over this hottie?
BTW, the only other notable role Cibrian had was the park ranger on Invasion. Woo wooo. He's a hack. Why do we keep rewarding people simply based on looks?
PS Brandi is hot.

bababoozer

He cheated on her and in doing so is screwing the kids heads up. She should get double that.

Whamo

Nobody needs $ 39,000/month to raise a child. Get a job bitch!!!!
He should have to pay for his child but 39,000?

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Obviously this "woman" wasn't satisfying Eddie. Good for him for finding a new woman. I am sick of Brandi and women like her that live like prostitutes off a man's hard earned money. Go Eddie!

i love the 80

stace what a bitch..not everyone knows what pilates is nor do they care, its just what spoiled rich bitches do all day while there nannies raise there kids.. i mean i have two children an i dont think if me an my husband split he should have to keep them up an me,. i am a strong woman who can take care of myself. an i dont need a man to do it.. if she wants exercise she can keep running that spurned mouth of hers an blasting leanne an eddie, cause thats all shes got to do is talk smack about someone who doenst want her anymore. get a life brandi an a job. loser!

hmmm

Calif is community property go for half. This douche paraded around for weeks calling himself a good father....yeah right!!! Photo op after photo op trying to shove this farce down the publics throat.
If he was paying for Brandi's pilates before he pay for it now. He looks worse and worse every day.

Danielle

I understand he cheated on her, but why can't she look for a job. Makes women seem so lazy, and dependent on men. She should do her share for her family. I work, and my husband is deployed in Iraq. I do what needs to be done for my family regardless. Now is the time for her to show that she is just as strong and independent as the one who took her husband from her. Quit going to the tabloids that is just so pathetic too. I can't stand Leanne Rimes, but she seems like a prima donna.

Whadda-Do

I understand he cheated and he certainly needs to provide some for the kids well being BUT, why in the world is it always the woman who is the one making out like a bandit when a marirage goes bad. If the guy cheated, that is a indication that there was trouble with the marriage 9 times out of 10. If she had cheated on him, she still would have gotten something out of him because in this society, it seems women are the helpless victims who can't support themselves and she grew accustomed to a certain way of living while they were married...blah, blah, blah. You women want equality and women's lib and all that, how about doing your equal share of the financial burden then??? Huh???

Whadda-Do

Good for you Danielle. YOU seem to get it as well as many other spouses of service people activly deployed I'm sure. Thank your husband for me for his sacrifices and service to and for our country!!!

Pat

Sorry people its 50/50 if their was no prenup. She is not a gold digger, she is his wife and the mother of his children! He cheated on her he pays the price. Whether she has a job or not is irrelevant.

Frankenpussy

Who cares about any of that!Do you see the mouth on that woman! Prettty!

Cali23

OMG ya gotta love how her last name was Glanville until she filed for divorce now it's Cibrian. Fame Whore much.

Whamo

All the women on here saying go Brandi are bitches that Im sure have had their husbands leave their fat no sex asses for a younger slimmer prettier woman. Well ladies you shouldn't have let yourself go and you might have kept your man. So now you think this poor bastard should pay because you are all a bunch of LOSERS!!!! Get a life and a job and pay for your own sh#t instead of leeching off us men!

Terry

C'mon people!!! Marriages come and go every day. It is apparent she was not taking care of him or his needs or he would not have turned to another woman. Give her half of everything, pay child support and tell her to get off of her lazy butt and get a job like the rest of the divorced people out there!!! Besides, we are only hearing one side of the story coming from a bitter wife. There is ALWAYS more to the story. I am not a fan of his but at least he is taking the high road and keeping his mouth shut. Just ask yourself....how many of you have been on the receiving end of being bad mouthed when you knew it wasn't true? Yep, that's what I thought.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments