Huge Suit Over Jackson, Stones, Guns & Doors

11/14/2009 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The company that hawks all things related to Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin and Red Hot Chili Peppers is demanding untold millions from the businesses that are illegally cashing in -- allegedly.

Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger, Axl Rose, Jim Morrison

Bravado International Group claims it has the exclusive right to the merchandise of these huge musicians -- dead and alive. Bravado claims Dollar Days International, Alan Shrem and Kennedy-Shrem International are illegally using the names and likenesses of Michael Jackson, Jim Morrison and the other musical luminaries in the sale of shirts, watches, posters, play money and other stuff.

The suit -- filed in federal court in Los Angeles and obtained by TMZ -- makes specific mention of Jackson's most memorable works, including "Thriller" and "Bad."

And speaking of bad, Bravado wants $2 million for each violation.

Balls has no Balls

No balls

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

smiles

Good on you guys! - Doing a good & thorough job may take some time, but it is better to take the time & get it right, than for mistakes to be made just cos people just want you to hurry up!!

nikki nicole

HEY IM NOT SURE WHERE IM SUPPOSE TO ASK QUESTIONS AT. BUT I HAVE ONE FOR TMZ LIVE.

can you tell us more about the guy with the longish blonde hair: like his age and other things about hes super cute:)

Simone

Nikki Nicole, are you talking about the blonde guy from TMZ??? His name is Max, but that is the only information I have about him. But, I agree with you: he is cute!!!!!!! ; )

de stijl

Bravado's got electrolytes.

Michelle

I'm having a blond moment..they want money from all theses people because they say they own the right to dead and alive people? can some one explain a little better Plz...I hope the two Johns take then for everything..Lechees...how much of the profits that they are making off of Mj is going to the Estate?

Michelle

I guess these people will never learn from the likes of MJ, Jim Morrison, etc... You can't take it with you.........Money is no guarantee of happiness or inner peace.

Michelle

Without a doubt, the most powerful and beautiful voice of these singers in the picture is Jim Morrison of The Doors.....Gorgeous guys too but a messed up individual....

Michelle

The mighty Led Zeppelin, the greatest band of all time!!
Best guitar player....Jimmy Page.....

Simone

Homie1Kanobe, I am just one person. That other Simone I don't know. I don't have a lot of personalities. I am just myself. So, let me alone!!! : P

BillieJeanJackson

Bravado is making the chinese rich. They buy all that cheap crap and pawn it off to fans with a 1000% mark up. These folks are making the Jackson family trust richer by the day. Keep buying the junk.

Now are these Bravado people going to drive down every highway in the country to get the people hand painting shirts & selling them? I see 2 or 3 on either highway I travel. I have seen stuff in Dollar stores and Drugstores, and it's not marked bravado. Don't think they will catch them all.

markko

Wait a minute. You expect us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments