Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

11/17/2009 3:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.

Conrad murray

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Barb

The absolute height of hippocracy. You remember that oath? Do no harm? Yes that one. If they pay you, you need to give it to his kids, you remember, the ones you left fatherless.

KiKi

Umm...? Didnt he kill Michael? Murray need to let this go. Umm.. not a good doctor.

liz

HE MUST BE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD RIGHT NOW AND REALITY WON'T SET IN UNTIL THEY PUT HANDCUFFS ON HIM! THIS GUY HAS MORE NERVE THAN ANYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I WONDER WHAT MICHAEL'S FAMILY IS THINKING ABOUT THIS. WHAT A SHAME.

Grouch

He wants to be paid for killing michael jackson?

London not England

WHERE ARE MONEY MOTHA F*#KA!?!?!?!?!?

YOU THINK YOU SLICK!!!!

ME AN MY SISTA IS ON DA RUN FROM Da PO PO......!!!

WHEN DEY COME GIT YO ASS..I'M GONE MAKE SURE MY CUUUUUZIN BEBE FIND YO ASS IN JAIL AND WHOOP IT GOOD!

NI@@A!!! MAKIN US DO YO DIRTY JOB AN DEN LEAVIN US OUT DERE!!!!!
WE GONE BUST DA POT ON YA ASS...WATCH AN YOU GONE SEE!!!!!
BASTARD!!!

TMZ, Y'ALL MAKE SURE YOU KEEPS UP WIT US HEAR!!!!

WE LIVS ALL YA'LL DAT SUPPORTED US!!!!

L&L

shuffler

Posted at 8:30AM on Nov 17th 2009 by LaQuisha & LaQuanda
---------------
L&L!!!
Stay strong!

peanutbutterandhoney

Your "medical services" killed him. You don't get paid. You get to spend the rest of your life behind bars.

Christine

Michael Jackson Homicide: A Call to Action, Contact Campaign

nan

Posted at 7:13AM on Nov 17th 2009 by Sheila

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/dr-conrad-murray-gunning-for-aeg-lawsuit-michael-jackson/7#comments#ixzz0X7ix2hrX

shiela , my best friend is black.her brother married a white girl with brown hair.his son look whiter then me and i am green eyed irish decent.the kid has blue eyes and light brown hair.my daughter black hair and brown eyes.totally possible prince is his biological son.anyway they are mj kids no matter what

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Posted at 8:30AM on Nov 17th 2009 by LaQuisha & LaQuanda
---------------
L&L!!!

Each of you are wonderful role models for Michael's children. Ever consider working as their nannies?

Christine

Michael Jackson Homicide: A Call to Action, Contact Campaign

naresh.ni

It is sad that MJ is lost and this guy now want to get paid....

Christine

Michael Jackson Homicide: A Call to Action, Contact Campaign

doc murry

what a shame the man tried to save wacko jackos life and still he is tormented..even in death wacko is making this heroes life hell..he should be praised as a hero and given millions of dollors but nooo..he is treated like a common criminal..shame shame shame.
*******************************************************************I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE BROCK LESINER FOUNDATION HAS NOW RAISED A TOTAL OF 504.93 FOR KWAAOM(KIDS WHO ARE AFRAID OF MANNIQUINS)FOUNDATION..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROCK..GOD SPEED IN YOUR RECOVERY.

Inma

Para mi es una vergüenza, Murray nunca entendió aquello de:

For me it's a shame, Murray never understood that from:

I SWEAR in the presence of the Almighty and before my family, my teachers, and my peers that according to my ability and judgment I will keep this Oath and Stipulation:

TO RECKON all who have taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents and in the same spirit and dedication to impart a knowledge of the art of medicine to others. I will continue with diligence to keep abreast of advances in medicine. I will treat without exception all who seek my ministrations, so long as the treatment of others is not compromised thereby, and I will seek the counsel of particularly skilled physicians where indicated for the benefit of my patient.

.................................

I WILL FOLLOW that method of treatment which according to my ability and judgment I consider for the benefit of my patient and abstain from whatever is harmful or mischievous. I will neither prescribe nor administer a lethal dose of medicine to any patient even if asked nor counsel any such thing nor perform act or omission with direct intent deliberately to end a human life. I will maintain the utmost respect for every human life from fertilization to natural death and reject abortion that deliberately takes a unique human life.

....................

WHILE I CONTINUE to keep this Oath unviolated may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art and science of medicine with the blessing of the Almighty and respected by my peers and society, but should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse be my lot.

GRACIAS MICHAEL!