Jon & Kate Emergency!

11/23/2009 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon and Kate Gosselin may have a new player in the divorce. We've learned the lawyer who repped Jon Gosselin at the beginning of his divorce has just filed an emergency petition to intervene in the case .. and it's all over money.

Attorney Charles Meyer withdrew from the case in September, just before Mark Heller took over. Prior to his withdrawal, we're told there was an agreement with Jon that his lawyer's fees would be paid from Jon's share of the property distribution. We're told Jon owes Charles around $43,000 so Charles is asking the judge to make sure he gets paid before Jon gets his cut.

As we first reported, the divorce is coming in for a landing, and the arbitrator will decide within 30 days who gets what.

Story developing ...

causeiamok

DEAR GOD.....PLEASE MAKE THESE PEOPLE GO AWAY....OH AND BRING BACK MICHAEL. THANKS

Foot Fetish

First,i dislike douchebags!

Lizzie

GO! JON! GO! Pray Jon's new attorney IS able to take EVERYTHING away from CONTROLLING kate, she can keep her mess of a face & that
stupid ass hair do (??)!! CONTROLLING kate can keep her gray haired "bodyguard"~wink, wink!! TMZ RULES!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Hi Hailey comment #3 oh I mean Jon, Oh I mean Lizzie.
Now Honestly this Douche guy didn't give two cents on having shared custody of his kids but when it comes to assets he is trying to get everyone on board. God I can't wait to watch those lawyers take Jon for every last dime he has and then watch Jon work his fingers to the bone working for child support. Jon will end up in jail for not paying child support just watch and see. Jon isn't going to win in anything here, Jon will end up an obese drunk who can't even pull in ugly chicks like Hailey. LOL thanks for the laughs Jon, you are funny.

ender024

LIKE OHH MAWW GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

JonJobless

Dear Journal its me the douchbag Jon Gosselin thank god thank soon to be nasty ole ex-wife of mine isnt asking for support for her or my 8little money makers,because I have no J.O.B And dont plan on getting one either!! Whatever will I do I cant steal my kids monies anymore to many people will find out what a loser I am!! And i'll get that nasty ole Kate making me look like a fool by not taking the roses I bought her,errr I mean the kids money bought her,what a hag! Making me look bad like T.L.C! At least I will have the money from my lawsuit from suing T.L.C To live off of! They ruined my life! Made a fool of me OHHHH BOY WILL I HAVE MY DAY WITH THEM! Well have to go now journal my best friends the paps are waiting for me downstairs,need my pic taken today,havent had my pic taken since yesterday,i'm starting to shake!! g2g love Jon the JOBLESS FREELOADING LYING LOSER

Disgusting

No sympathies for lawyer parasites.

Donna

I wish the judge had the power to ban these two idiot losers from being on tv forever.
Go Away Gosselins !!!!

Mary

Dancing with the Stars tonight... Vote for MYA @ 1-800-868-3411.

She has been viciously attacked this season and, especially, by the sore loser - Joanna Krupa - who laid herself naked in Playboy (which doesn't say much for her or her dancing skills as she was sent packing last week) and is now attempting to destroy Mya's hardearned effort to win the DWTS Trophy. I'm only a viewer and not as tolerant as Mya who has carried herself with amazing composure and dignity while not being treated well by others who are jealous of her gifted dancing ability through hard work.

Mya is the best and would most professionally represent DWTS as a winner.

Tonight -

1-800-868-3411 for MYA

Deb

Donna, I agree.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

WOW Jon didn't want shared custody, I am not surprised. He doesn't want to be a full-time dad, he wants to be a fat, drunk loser. There isn't any fun in being a dad for him, we get it Jon. Are we excited or what in watching his belly expand even bigger and his life getting worse.LMFAO
Karma is like all up in his grill, Karma is eating the life right out of him, Karma is real and living in Jon right now.
Watching this Jon loser is funny and I/we have no sympathy for him.
Go to rehab Jon, find jesus you pathetic loser. Go on a diet and stop eating. Stay away from the beer you big belly gut reject or don't we all like watching a train wreck and you are going fast without train tracks fatty. :)

Foot Fetish

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ JonJobless

Loulou

Morons abound.

GREG MOORE

i love john he so cool pleas make him a big pron star pleas pleas pleas

sanity

Jon was quoted as saying that he has the best of both worlds - his New York apartment and when he's tired of that he can go to "my country home". What and obnoxious jerk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments