« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

This Is the Hydrant that Tiger Woods Hit

11/27/2009 6:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What a lovely looking fire hydrant -- that is, until Tiger Woods ran it over early this morning.

Tiger Woods

This is a photo taken two years ago. Based on news footage of the scene, this is the exact fire hydrant Tiger smacked into before finally hitting a tree.

Tiger survived the accident -- the hydrant did not.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

I'll give you $1 million for it

ambin

very curious

Jack

Tiger Woods is having an alleged affair with Rachel Uchitel. The SHTF last night with his wife when she found out. He jumped in the car and took off in anger and hit the fire hydrant and tree. Possibly a suicide attempt? Who knows, but there is more to this story than just a simple car accident. Stay tuned sports fans!

dasanimet

He must have been texting or talking on the phone

Josh

Well thank God that mystery is over! I've been waiting all day just to see exactly which hydrant he hit.

Sandy Williams

Can't your people find out what really happened. Someone knows something and there not talking. Come on Harvey get your spies on It!!!

Golfer

Hope it has nothing to do with his extra marital affair rumors

(Tiger Woods Cheating on Wife Elin Nordegren with Rachel Uchitel)

carlos farias

i don't think that's the same hydrant. where's the concrete slab behind it that is shown in the previous photo?

who dat

I smell divorce. Gold digger 101. Marry the richest guy you can find. Then pop out one kid. Two is even better. Then no more kinky sex because you no longer have to. You have the rich smuck by the shortheirs (I hope you appreciate my place on words).

Thanksgiving is a perfect time to tell the soon to be ex you are "gobbling" somewhere else. Then you jump in your car at 2:30 am and race off into the night to bump ugly. Except the fire hydrant and the neighbors tree get in the way.

I would take a bow, but I'm still full from Thanksgiving.

truthserum

225am, he was drunk as a skunk. Probably goin to see that ho he's been hookin up with.

Jack

A lesson to all the rich athletes out there (Lamar, that's you, oh, too late), DON'T GET MARRIED. Why? You got hot chicks throwing themselves at you. Enjoy yourself. Have a kid when you are too old to fool around anymore. Let Tiger be your example. He is married, two kids and totally miserable. Marriage = Death. Trust me I am married.

marty

Wut the hell...why is the hydrant so close to the driveway?

Only marry foreign women

Is this the divorce line to lose my children, 18 years of income, and over half my stuff? Great. Look. The line is movin'.

Karen

He should have used a driver!!!

dug

Come on people.. she is way to hot for Tiger - he looks like a fish. She obviously will get 1/2 his money which is great. He was going about 6 mph and hit the fire hydrant.. oh my, how scary and dramatic. Kids on the skateboard who fall and scratch their knee are more hurt than Tiger.. get over it, yawn - next.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments