« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special'

11/29/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

Tiger Woods

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Tiger WoodsOf course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

k.knightly

All of you idiots on here are ranting about how Tiger should LOSE everything, when none of you know a damn about the truth. Every relationship has it's issues. I'm sure most of you have personal business you wouldn't want people speculating on. NO ONE here knows the full truth except Tiger and his wife. And if they are having martial issues, that is between them two to resolve. I bet most of you on here consider yourself Christians too! Keep your nasty judgements to yourselves. It's so ironic how as a society we praise fame and success, but when a person-only being human, makes a mistake, we're ready to trash, bash, and stomp all over them. Every single one of you writing these comments has done things they wish they could take back. It's so funny how you people think you have the solution for another human beings life. You all are pathetic.

M

"The Fidelity Bank and Trust is a tough creditor. If you make a deposit somewhere else They will close your account FOREVER."

If Tiger thinks he can win back his wife's love, trust and respect he better think bigger, forget Zales and stop by Tiffany's on the way to a marriage counselor

Chappaquiddick

What the hell does this wife have to complain about? She's getting exactly what she signed up for... and what she's working towards, which is a million dollar lifetime settlement to go away.
Tiger has poor judgement, in both partners and "friends"
Good luck Tiger, you need it.

I hate rappers

CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN SALAMI...................... BY Rachel Uchitel

Let's all sing the PIG song........

Tiger - (laughing) "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Tiger - (singing) "I'm a pig! Well, I'm a filthy, rotten pig!"

Ladies Chorus - "He's a pig ?"

Tiger - "Well, I'm a stinkin', bloody pig!"

Ladies Chorus - "He's a pig!"

Tiger - "You know what I am. I'm a pig."

Ladies Chorus - "He's a pig!"

Tiger- "I'm a stinkin', rotten, bloody, filthy pig!"

A.B.

What "Colorado thing"?

James Mclaughlin

"Tiger, say it ain't a Ho!"

Guess ole' Tiger wanted a second helping of some white meat over Thanksgiving.....From a different bird.

francky

tiger you have got fantastic friends iam sure they are all white like you wannabe> haaaaahaaaaahaaaa

Liz

Why is it anyone's business what goes on between Tiger and his wife?!?! Leave them alone

JJ

This is sad; so much for that "clean" image that he has worked so hard on to build.

I've always heard stories that he and his caddy have huge EGOs. A caddy with an ego; what next?

TMZ does it again! You broke the story!!!

Fred Farkel

"I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'"

Well. You have to admit.

The sumbitch has a sense of humor. :-O

A.B.

74. Never liked Tiger Woods but I can tell he married the wrong woman. I'll bet she was withholding sex. Tiger was cheating but she drove him to it. In this relationship Tiger was the romantic one and Elin was the calculating one. The manipulative one.
I know this from her body language.
Tiger is more of an innocent goofball. A highly talented and disciplined one, yes.

Posted at 5:40AM on Nov 29th 2009 by any joe
-----

You can tell all that from their body language? Right. Guess what we can tell from your comment: You're a jerk.

Nayib

This story is completely made up....Thanks, Harvey!

Fred Farkel

OK. All kidding aside.

I can personally attest that keeping a "trophy wife" happy is not the easiest task in the world.

I can also personally attest that a "trophy wife" who has a hormone imbalance is impossible to make happy.

The man (Tiger) has made a good life and it is clearly being disrupted by hormones. All men learn this in due time and eventually... that is why they will never marry again.

Forget the marriage counselors. Forget the diamond rings. Forget the fur coats. I did all that myself about 100 years ago and what a waste of valuable resources it was. My god, I could have singularly fed the poor people for 100 years.

Life is too short to waste any time with an out of control female, who forgets what sex is... never prepares a meal... and simply refuse to spend 30 seconds to swish out a toilet.

Save the time and money Tiger. No need to rip the hair out of your head. That thing you are married to is starting to look worn anyway and will not age well.

blain

Cmon, does anyone believe that a real friend would call TMZ and repeat a private conversation that they had with Woods? This is nothing else but rumor mongering and you should show a little respect for the fact that these are two real people with children that may be effected by all of this.

Luis Torres

Why tmz don't explain correctly what is a kobe special. Tiger was referring to Kobe Bryant when he give his wife vanessa a ring worth 4 million when he was being charged with the June 30 rape of a 19-year-old employee at a resort he had visited. Imagine the house of orlando where tiger lives cost over 2.5 million, that is why a ring cost more or equal than a house.