« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Alleged Mistress #3 -- Tiger Who?!

12/3/2009 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The third woman who reportedly hooked up with Tiger Woods had no idea who the incredibly famous golfer was when she first met him, this according to sources close to the situation.

Alleged Mistress #3 -- Tiger Who?!

We're told Kalika Moquin met Tiger in 2006 at Light Nightclub in Las Vegas -- and although she hung out with him all night, she had no clue she was out clubbin' with one of the richest, most recognizable athletes on the planet.

Our sources say one of Kalika's friends tipped her off to the obvious ... and she eventually started hooking up with Tiger.

Kalika is now a PR manager for a number of hotspots in Vegas ... where Tiger is quite fond of the club scene.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Simone

FIrst!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty

Give it a REST. Why doesn't the world focus on those fallen police orfficers and the worlds biggest jerk face who pardoned the killer which allowed him to run free and ruin numerous lives.

Simone

This story is making me bored!!!!!!!! Spare me, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy

Tiger married the pretty one and screws around with the mangly dawgs. I bet this chick didn't even get some bling from him. He just humped and dumped her, now this is her claim to fame. I'm sure her family is so proud of her achievements.

Angie

You know, I agree with some posters here - Simone needs to be BANNED. She's a whiny b*tch. And I mean the real one. All she does is complain or post FIRST posts, from what I've seen. Nothing of substance. She's an airhead.

Simone

Angie, aka fake Simone, why do you care about me???? Leave me alone, bitch!!!!!!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!!!

mch

Is Tiger Woods on steriods?????

Chris

Tiger obviously is devoid of a moral compass! He has an entire harem, all while he is married with an infant and a toddler. I hope Elin divorces him and finds her a good male role model for her kids.

Discerner

And they call themselves "his mistress". No, a mistress is someone who is kept very comfortably, wants for nothing, and has a lot of cash and bling for her trouble and lack of quality time with the dude. It seems that these ladies menstrual cycle came to visit them more often than Tiger did. 20 times in 31 months? Pleeeze. As for getting paid, the cat - so to speak - has been let out of the bag. Let's just sit back now and watch the ladies as they try to outdo the other(s). Should be one big hilarious fiasco. As for Tiger's wife, she knows what to do and won't be bullied into anything. Right on!

Joann

"she hung out with him all night, she had no clue she was out clubbin' with one of the richest, most recognizable athletes on the planet."....oh please, this is a bunch of BS.....who don't know who Tiger Woods is. I'm not into any kind of sports and I know who he is. What, has she been living under a rock.

Loyla

god she must be stupid not to know who he was! What an idiot!

who dat

What is amazing is one adulterous affair after the next is being disclosed. Most likely there are 10-15 women Tiger has cheated with recently (at least). The sponsors continue to say it's no big deal. The commentators seem to think it's no big deal. All they want to talk about is how great it will be when he starts golfing again. The world has come off its rocker.

Look, I don't give a shi* who he is bangin. But after you cheat on a wife (or husband), lets stop saying it's no big deal. Children who adore him are watching and this is the message that is being sent.

Observer

"Cheetah" Woods and "Lion" Woods.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments