« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

12/3/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods  & Rachel UchitelTiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger Woods' home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present.

UPDATE
: Gloria canceled the news conference!

tiger woods pics

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kerri

Okay...now it is about who was the latest ho that caused the latest trouble. Gee, girls...get a life and you will not be remembered past the hour. I am so embarressed being the same sex as you all.

Hold on because there is more to come out. This guy cannot hide and that is what he gets for his scam of a life. Lessons be learned and they are difficult.

Tiger, you did not have just sexual events, you had several sexual and full relationships for years with others. These are severe breaches in a marriage where I truly can only see its end. Gosh, was a mess and you were reckless and thoughless, and more.

If Elin does not leave you, I will never speak either of your names again and/or have nothing to do with you. I will encourage the same in my circles. We as a society of both sane women and men, we cannot allow this breach and disasterly dead(s) go un ...

Good bye -

I love Nike and this will not affect my purchase of 1- 2 running shoes, tennis shoes, and other per year. This is about Tiger and he is NOT Nike.

backtees69

You can't do any better than these three...

Barbi

These women have no pride or decency. Im sure Tiger lied to get them in bed so hes partially responsible. But they look just as bad sleeping with a married man. Women (mistresses) , have some class, and keep it private. They all are being fame whores doing press, interviews, magazines, and in the end thats all the public will remember them as, whores.

Ruby

I can't say I would act any different if I was in Elins' situation. I would smash that phone to pieces too! She should leave his ass. He's messed around on her with multiple women while she was pregnant with his children. Who knows what kind of diseases he's carrying around.

Paris has herpes

Is this homewrecker surprised he was cheating on her, too? Others already called it, she's jealous of the attention the other one is getting. She hired Allred to try to get the biggest payout possible from selling her story. This is the second time she's sold a story of her affairs with married men, so if you're married and famous, you're a dumbass to get involved with her.

Makenna

Most women don't want to be known as the slut.

Rachel on the other hand is jumping up and down waving her arms screaming no Jaimee isn't the slut I am!!!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

This does affect Nike, they said "Just Do It" and Tiger did.
No seriously Nike should not endorse a man who cheated on his wife so many times with so many different women. It's not like he had a night of weakness, he cheated while Elin was Pregnant, he cheated with many different women. Women coming out of every whore house to claim they cheated like it's a contest and the sad thing is they all really did have an affair with Tiger. I wonder if Tiger has any other babies out in this world besides the ones he has with Elin. What a straight loser. This is so upsetting and he is never going to be liked by anyone again.

think about it

Sure Rachael. Sounds more like Rachel was a player in leaking this to the original tabloid for attention. Weren't there reports of her bragging about it? She probably wasn't expecting what happened with Tiger and Ellen and that brought it to a dangerous level so she denied it and hired Gloria. Then she got pushed aside for the other um, 'ladies' and she got jealous for her attention and now and now that Tiger has admitted to things and no charges and bring brought on Elin she comes out now tryng to get center stage.

I wonder if it really was her on Thanksgiving. Does she have proof? At least Jamie had the voice mail.

Only three so far and he started with one as early as 2006 only two years after his marriage. You know there is a long string of these and not all will come forward.

I hope Elin cuts and runs. I don't understand people who say try and save your marriage. This isn't a case of an otherwise happy couple where the husband just has some minor fling once. This is years and years of many women. This is a man that doesn't appear to care about anyone but himself unless he gets caught. He can cold heartedly cheat and then come home and play house. How can you trust someone like that again?
This is a sham of a marriage and he just isn't who he claims to be. If I was in her shoes I would be long gone.

I hope he isn't putting the pressure on her to stay put for public perception and holding money over her head. I know some assume she will get half but there is no telling what her prenup said.

Simone

I don't bought Nike products, because this company exploit people's labor in poor countries, like China. Nike doesn't have a single one manufacturing place, it only put the label Nike on the products made by other companies, companies that use work force of really poor people paying a very low salary.
Shameful!!!!!! NO NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I think that a serious athlete shouldn't endorse Nike. It is a exploitative company!!!!!!

backtees69

Woods will still have lucrative sponsor prospects...picture the ads with TROJAN BRAND CONDOMS.

kerri

Tiger - at least you stopped your stuff and did not try to blame Elin and try to prosecuet her in a domestic violence scam.

Re Elin: I am sure and believe she is justified in "flipping out" after all this stress, pressure, and betrayl for so long/at all. Where is she? Where are the children? It makes it 10 times worse given a holiday that no one will ever forget. I hope all of them are getting help because this is a tragedy.

Simone

Nike is an ultra exploitative capitalist company!!!!!!!!!

I don't wear Nike!!!!! What about you??????

NO NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog

Tiger learned a thing or two from his sponsor Nike. As Nike says "Just do her!".

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Rachel Uchitel has the nerve. Why would any woman want to admit they had an affair with a married man????? I mean honestly you should be ashamed just for doing it but to come to the media as if you are doing some honorable thing really makes Rachel and Jaimee look like the world biggest sluts. I get it he is Tiger Woods, he is famous, rich and half decent to look at but he is MARRIED. Karma is such a bitch and you will have to watch for it because it comes and it hits hard. Tiger Failed at life, Tiger failed at being anything. Team ELIN ALL THE WAY!!!! Can not wait until he plays golf he will be booed and mocked.