« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Alleged Mistress: Tiger Said Marriage a Sham

12/7/2009 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods told one of his alleged mistresses his marriage was a sham -- "It's only for publicity" -- this, according to her lawyer.

We've also learned she has lurid details of the alleged 2-year affair and Tiger's lawyer has already contacted her attorney.

Michael O'Quinn tells TMZ his client -- O'Quinn asked us not to ID her by name but it's not Jamie Junger -- met Tiger Woods at Roxy Nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2004. Tiger was engaged at the time. The woman -- then a 20-year-old cocktail waitress at the club -- claims she went back to Tiger's and had sex the night they met, and then carried on an affair for the next two years.

At a point she says she wanted out of the relationship because Tiger had already married Elin Nordegren. She claims Tiger told her his marriage was for image -- "It's only for publicity," she claims he said.

We've learned famed attorney Jay Lavely from Lavely and Singer reached out to O'Quinn this weekend. We've also learned Lavely has had "multiple contacts" with attorneys who represent other women as well.


For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!
241 COMMENTS

No Avatar

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments
1.

Simone    

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1592 days ago
2.

Madam Obvious    

Tiger may have considered the marriage a sham, but Elin may have had other ideas about it.

1592 days ago
3.

Simone    

Impressive!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaha!!!!!

Now, everybody is, was or will be Tiger's mistress!!! Funny!!!!!

1592 days ago
4.

that.is.all    

LEAVE IT ALONE TMZ.

HAVE YOU NO HEART IDIOTS?

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME.

1592 days ago
5.

Greg    

The marriage is a sham...and we now learn that so is he.

1592 days ago
6.

john    

LOL tiger says "me so horny"
i always knew he was a horny little asian deep down

1592 days ago
7.

Me    

I feel so sorry for Elin Nordegren. She married a bottom feeder disguised as a human being.

1592 days ago
8.

keepinitrealincali    

At this point, what young, white female hasn't f@%ked Tiger Woods? This guy's too easy to get with. Hell, I f@%ked him (lol!). Can we all spell s-e-x a-d-d-i-c-t?????

1592 days ago
9.

Paparazzo@frog.cc    

Of course it's a sham. The slimebag has 4 mistresses, that we know of. This guy is a manwhore.

1592 days ago
10.

Dave Evans    

Thats what men tell their side poon so they can keep tapping it. Trust me, I know.
Also don't forget what John Edwards was promising that skank.

1592 days ago
11.

who dat    

That is ho number 7 then. This gets better by the day. What are the corporate sponsors thinking. I would love to sit in on those meetings.

1592 days ago
12.

justice is served    

Elin should hold fast to his gonads until he agrees to give 60% of his wealth to her and the kids, and the other 40% to feed the nation's hungry children. Eff him and the horseface he rode in on.

1592 days ago
13.

PolarBear    

Keep up with the recipes, Kooky!

Say goodbye to Tiger on the PGA Tour, this crap is not welcome to the hundreds of thousands of people, globally, who have spent decades, if not an entire century building the game of golf up to be one of the most respected, inclusive, universal and rewarding activities. Tiger's behavior and his set of values goes directly against everything golf stands for. I never want to hear his damned name in a tournament again.

1592 days ago
14.

u sucker    

12. Thats what men tell their side poon so they can keep tapping it. Trust me, I know.
Also don't forget what John Edwards was promising that skank.

Posted at 12:40AM on Dec 7th 2009 by Dave Evans


you are correct, sir! and the stupid snatches always buy it!

1592 days ago
15.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!    

If his marriage is a sham, what does that make his children?

1592 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web