« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Caddie: Tiger Has 'A Problem'

12/12/2009 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Williams, Tiger Woods' longtime caddie, says that the Tiger scandal has caused strife in his own marriage and that "Tiger has got a problem. And we ... discussed that."

Steve Williams, Tiger Woods

Williams, in his first interview since the story broke, told the Sunday Times of New Zealand, "What people fail to realise is I [just] work for Tiger Woods ... I am not with him 24/7. ... When he is not competing, I am back in New Zealand. I have no knowledge of what he is doing."

And that's the same story Steve told his wife.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mel

1sst!!

Jerry Martin

Second, you bitches. I bet all of you wish you were me.

WillOTheWisp

They all know what's going on!!!! Don't ask, Don't tell!!!

Just like when Tiger farted, they acted like it wasn't him!!!!! Yes it was!!!!

They are all doing the same thing Tiger was doing!!!!!

Tiger just put a damper on everything for everybody with his exposures!!! HellOOOO!!!!

Monique

They was all partying together.He just didn't get caught like tiger

DemonicMember

Yeah honest honey; I had no idea he was cheating....No I would never cheat on you my love

LOL

ade

okay, i get it now--is this what you do all day --mel==LMAO,

for someone that doesn't want to forgive tiger, you sure follow him around alot---YOU ARE FUNNY..ROFL..lolololol.

Fred

I can't believe there are idiots out there calling for this guy to be fired simply for being Tiger's caddie. He was his CADDIE numbskulls! His employee! Why don't you go to your job and call your boss out for everything he's done? This poor guy is going through it as well for simply being an employee. This gets more idiotic by the second.

ravi

Mucking liar, he has been seen with the girls as well.
I have seen them together in Vegas with girls.
Ravi

Janet

Steve - what you fail to realize is that anyone as close to Tiger as you have been knows him, like all about him. Its ok dude you want to keep your job and your marriage. Anyway, sounds like you're gonna be taking some time off right along with Tiger.

Balls has no Balls

Mikey is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that.is.all

No white woman, of substance, would have sexual relations with Tiger if he didn't have money. Oh and, btw, no white woman of substance has had sexual relations with Tiger.

A drop of black blood ruins a white person.

Stop race mixing. If God wanted us to be one color, we'd be one color.

mel

SORRY Mikey-my man-Hate DEb gets me off plenty-I dont need the likes of Tiger!!

ade

Mucking liar, he has been seen with the girls as well.
I have seen them together in Vegas with girls

OH OH---here comes the hypocrite liars that have never told a lie before..lol

here they come..

Steve in Toronto

Didn't realize Tiger worked out! He's pretty buffed up! Steve

Joe Jackson is illiterate

WILL ALL YOU IDIOTS STOP WITH THIS DAMN STORY!!! WHO CARES HOW MANY WOMEN TIGER OR ANY OTHER MAN FU*KS??? HE IS NOT A POLITICAL ELECTEE/REPRESENTATIVE!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH?? ALL THE WOMEN INVOLVED INCLUDING HIS WIFE ARE JUST IN IT FOR $$$. TO HELL WITH THIS STORY!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments