« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Loses Another Endorsement

12/13/2009 5:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has been dropped as a spokesman by Accenture, a global management services company that featured Woods very prominently in its ads.

The company released a statement that reads in part: "Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, after careful consideration and analysis, the company has determined that he is no longer the right representative for its advertising. Accenture said that it wishes only the best for Tiger Woods and his family."

Gillette announced earlier this weekend they were phasing Woods out of its ad campaigns. Nike, on the other hand, is standing by their multimillion-dollar man.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tiv

LOL Bonnie boycott Nike? Nike is so 80s anyway who cares lol

L

Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned!

Tea

The children are american citizens. She may have a problem with moving them to another country.

LoriC

Another endorsement deal bites the dust. Nike will never, I mean never bail on Tiger. It will do no good to write emails to Nike, make phone calls or boycott. If people aren't bothered that Nike supports sweatshop child labor, why should something like infidelity bother them?

tiv

Nike needs Tiger more than Tiger needs Nike thats for sure !!

RAUL

ITS OKAY TIGER WOODS LOL

Steve

I wish his dad was still around to see this epic meltdown.

who dat

A Swedish television personality Carolina Gynning claims that she was approached by an "agent" of Tiger's, propositioning her for a hook-up with the golf pro. She blogged:

"He wondered if I knew who Tiger Woods was, and obviously I did. He said he was friends with Tiger and that Tiger loved girls like me. He said that Tiger was LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND and that he wanted to introduce me to him. Was that guy a pimp for Tiger? I never got back to the guy, obviously. Even if Tiger is rich, he's also ugly as sin and absolutely not my type."

Victoria

Nike will drop him in the coming months. Mark my words.

WillOTheWisp

Tiger, don't worry! You have enough damn money to buy that dumb company!!

I think I'm going to boycott all companies that’ll drop Tiger. There's enough competition out here to switch over, like from Gillette to Schick, or whatever!

All of a sudden it’s about morals! They didn’t make this big of a deal when the President of the United States cheated on his wife, the First Lady!!!!

What in the hell is going on here?????

gutsygirl

F I N A L L Y!!!!!! :
A company with the kahuna's to say that this sex addict doesn't
represent what they want to portray.
Are you listening, Nike??? Cha Ching....

Steve

Its incredible how stupid some of the comments are. Nike could care less about this cheating slimeball and his life. They ONLY care about sales. His name is credibility is dropping at the speed of light. Nike will drop his black ass too.

Joann

Not surprising at all.

I still can't believe Tiger was so incredible egotistical as to think he would never get caught and the ironic thing is it was the actions of his wife who, indirectly, brought the whole thing to light.

The Enquirer was just gossiping about it and since no one really believes the Enquirer it might have blown over if his wife hadn't beat the crap out of him and Tiger wrecked his car because of the article.

Mike Tyson

This brutha gonna go down the same sh*thole I did. I was the highest paid athlete in the world and #1 in my field too.I thought I was all that.-As it turned out,I wasn't and was a fu*k up.I was buyin' houses,cars and women like there was no tomorrow.And you know what...for me and tiger...there is no tomorrow.Now I'm in bankrupcy
,broke,and living off of small "personal appearance" show-ups here and there.Anyways...tiger...it's over for you brutha...the PGA and the public know you been playing tournaments on steroids and sh*t, fu*king all the white pvssy you could afford to buy,and they even know you can't drive a car...and that you are a two-faced liar.They all know we're just full of sh*t jivin' brutha's trying to pull one over on 'em... and you finally got caught too.So get used to it tiger...you gonna be joining me down here in the sh*thole.But that's alright...cause I can use the company.See ya soon !!!

Mike Tyson