« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Loses Another Endorsement

12/13/2009 5:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has been dropped as a spokesman by Accenture, a global management services company that featured Woods very prominently in its ads.

The company released a statement that reads in part: "Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, after careful consideration and analysis, the company has determined that he is no longer the right representative for its advertising. Accenture said that it wishes only the best for Tiger Woods and his family."

Gillette announced earlier this weekend they were phasing Woods out of its ad campaigns. Nike, on the other hand, is standing by their multimillion-dollar man.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ade

some women are probably thinking why not me---dude, you are living in a fantasy island--i think your bad wishes for tiger is overshadowing your judgement..lol

Linda Lovelest

Posted at 6:13PM on Dec 13th 2009 by AZ
________________________

You're not here because you're a gossip monger you're here because you're a war monger.

peacewalker

The only companies that will stay with him are the ones with warehouses full of merchandise with either his picture (EA Sports/TW 2010) or logo (Nike) on it to unload. As soon as that stuff's gone, it'll be have a nice life.

Rather be an Athiest

I applaud NIKE and other companies who stand behind Tiger during this difficult time. None of us are the worse thing we have ever done. Tiger, like a druggie or a sex offender just got carried away with success and getting away with immoral behavior. Not many of us are any better, really. How many of us would not get carried away and lost with such success. I'm ashamed of the companies who dropped him, after all he has done for them. Not the kind of friends I'd like to have. Tiger at least knows who his true friends in the industry are, now.

MZM

What makes him different than someone like the any of our past presidents is that all his whores came out in a grand parade and outted him. This shows you that whores actually hate being whores and this is the pay back they will give men for what they do to them. Most hookers probably have no respect for men after a short time working. While men think they are powerful paying women to sell themselves out, men are actually very weak that they would have to actually pay women and cannot just attract us with whatever natural traits they have. Most of these hookers he paid are so deeply effected by the misogyny of prostition that they only seek to make more income off of men by promoting themselves more. Johns cant trust hookers and that is because they reflect back the hate men heap on them.

What I want for my Holy Day, December 25 is for Tiger Woods to lose every single endorsement he has. In honor of the Virgin Mary on her most blessed day, I would love to see women around the world get their respect by dropping this MISOGYNIST and putting the Mother and Child in the very highest of esteem. Elin is in the Madonna role in the Woods family and women around the world identify with this sacred and delicate time in all womens lives. As his wife and mother of his children, she blessed him in the most profound way a women can bless a man. She also did this without regard to his race and simply gave all her gifts to him in a sacred ceremony we call marriage. He on the other hand, had to get a prenuptial agreement to protect himself financially, but Elin gave ALL to him. What she gave to him in marriage and in the birth and care of his two children has no monetary price. It is a treasure beyond measure. There is no monetary settlement that could come close to paying for all the disgrace and humiliation and suffering he put the sacred mother of his children under. This was the most public humiliation of a young mother and children I have ever heard of in history. If there has ever been a young mother more publically humilated in the world I would be very interested in knowing who that is? Because of the times we live in with our media and the use of the internet I would say no women in her sacred time of mothering could have been humilated more internationally than Elin Woods simply because of the amount of exposure that is possible now.

My love and support and my deepest empathy goes out to her and her children. I will be thinking of Elin, Sam and Charlie on Christmas and may all the love of the world come into their hearts on this day.

Linda Lovelest

103. NO TO NIKE---You are now official crazy---wait let me see--i take the $950 million ....LMAO,

Posted at 6:14PM on Dec 13th 2009 by john
_______________________

LOL, I'm not wishing MR WOODs bad, he took care of that himself.
And sounds to me like you're a prostitute yourself also, choosing to take money over decency.

Sandy

GOOD! Instead of subdizing this A-Holes life of hookers, booze, and drugs, let these companies donate to worthwhile charities instead. www.PalmBeachPost.com has all sorts of pictures of this guys $50 million house he is building, and his $20 million yacht. THIS IS NUTS! I would rather see Mother Theresa make that kind of money - she was contributing far more to society than this guy! Obama should go after these sports stars and actors next and cap their salaries. There is too much poverty in the world to allow these uneducated ball manipulators to make this type of money. Let em make $10 million a year and thats ALL! ANd these compnaies will not go out of business becuase they dont have one of these ego maniacs in their ads. This county has got to get it together!

Battle54

Nike equals "Tiger Woods and his family have Nike's full support."

Tiger Woods equals "An Adulterer"

Nike equals "An Adulterer and his family have Nike's full support."

Nike is more recklessly arrogant than either Goldman Sachs, Haliburton or AIG. By its statement, Nike implies that Tiger's family was responsible, no matter how insignificant, for Tiger's unilateral disturbing actions.

Granted, this is a subtle point, but as you raise a family, you arrive at an age where subtlety takes on a whole new meeting.

Nike has a problem with setting blame for a problem directly on the shoulders of an offending individual. I can only presume that this problem is due in part to a group of young inexperienced individuals who have been elevated within the company in a classic application of the Peter Principle.

How would I have worded the statement?

"Nike sincerely supports Tiger Woods in his quest to seek treatment for his irresponsible behavior. We hope that his wife and children, who have and will continue to suffer as a result of his behavior, will at some point be able to forgive him and maintain a family bond with Tiger."

Nike showed their true colors.

I am done with Nike.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/12/nike-to-tiger-woods-statement-well-await-your-return/#ixzz0Zc2FWl2f

ade

if decent means not been able to forgive another human being of their sins and wish them luck with re-building their family!! then fine ,i don't want to be decent.

i tell people this all the time--7 th commandment --thou shall not commit adultery--tiger did that and am sure he's asking his God for forgiveness---just before that is the 6th--thou shall not kill--and physically killing someone is not the only way to kill a fellow human being---you can kill them with your mouth too and trying to get people to hat them--and you are doing just that ..

am afaid--NO NIKE--you are breaking the 6th commandment---you are no better in the eyes of GOD.

i say this all the time--come judgement day--alot of " decent" people are going to get a shock when the stand in front of GOD..

so if you are a beleiver(christian), i would watch what am doing--

GOD IS WATCHING YOU..little reminder/

AZ

107. 103. I'm just here because I'm a gossip monger, but you seem to be here to push your own racist agenda.

Posted at 6:13PM on Dec 13th 2009 by AZ
________________________

Posted at 6:18PM on Dec 13th 2009 by NO TO NIKE

Looks like you have quite a few little battles going on here. I'd bet a year's salary that you're a war mongering Republican.

PolarBear

NO LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CHEETAH!!!!!!!!!!

Proud2bBlack

@ lily biotch you don't know a dayum thing about being black when I expressed the difference in empathy toward Spitzer, Clinton & Edwards v. Tiger it was from my perspective. You get a clue. You should choose your comments wisely, so far you sound like a plum dumb fool!

Don't bother replying you dumb azz you that's all the attention you'll get from this black woman. I'm not a sucker like Tiger, I see a trap when it's being set. White people are the demons of this country and every other country know this and has said it also. Here's the catch black people can speak, protest, call your azzes out and it ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Poof! be gone lily the skank

lili

109. I am so happy for women everytime I see an endorsement lost for this guy. Everything he did was misogynistic to women on every level. There was not one woman of any calliber that he treated with any respect or dignity, including his mother. He has shamed his mother as well by his actions toward women.

Posted at 6:23PM on Dec 13th 2009 by zzz
*********************************************

I agree with much of what you said.

Elin gave him her love, bore his two children with open arms. Look at how he treated her. If you read his website, you see he is a liar.

He tells his fans that he enjoys quiet boring nights at home, with Elin, what a farce.

CJ

Accenture is a company that has an empty office in the Bahamas, in order to get around paying US taxes. Tiger is better off without the endorsement of this company of Hypocrites.

Tiffany

F**K NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lousy overpriced shoes now anyhow. Used to be good about ten years ago - but now just for little kids.