Rachel Uchitel to Joy Behar: I-ka-tell You're Sorry

12/14/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If only Tiger Woods' wife was as forgiving as his alleged mistress.

Rachel Ucitel, Joy Behar

Rachel Uchitel heard Joy Behar's apology on "The View" this morning loud and clear -- and she forgives the gals for calling her a hooker on last week's show.

Rachel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, released a statement that read in part, "We accept ABC's apology and this resolves the matter with ABC. Our action and this apology should also send a message to the public that Rachel values her reputation and that she will consider all of her legal options against anyone or any entity which defames her."

Seattlelite

Someone who sleeps with a married man values her reputation??????????

Brian

Just calling a spade a spade...Gloria felt alone not being on tv for a week. Had to create something to get the camera on her

Liz

This girl destroyed her own reputation by sleeping with married men and accepting gifts such as paid trips. How dare her say she values her reputation & will consider legal options against people.

Trent

Hey Rachel, you're a WHORE. Whatcha gonna do about it?

justaham

Rachel - you're a skanky hookaah! And there is no other word to best describe you!

whateverusay

Go to hell, ho bag. Tiger's wife deserves an apology.

pizza and Beer

So let me get this straight, the hooker values her reputation as a whore? Ok that makes sense because if she is even going to think the public will consider her a victim and a saint she is sadly mistaken. Let's face it Rachel Uchitel isn't much to look at. If a bird flew buy she would point! She was a "club hostess" which is commonly referred to as a hooker bought and paid for by the club to keep the clients happy. Translated, she spreads her legs for any VIP who asks. YUCK! If Ms. Allred, the bisexual lesbian, would like to sue me for making these statements (speaking the truth) she can track my IP address.

who has the facts? ME

Rachel Uchitel is a slut, whore, homewrecker, liar, AND a hooker!!

Come and get me Gloria!!

AM

seriously? you have sex for years with a man that you know is married and your reutation is the only thing you are worried about? OMG! You may want to do some praying for that soul of yours sweety, your already trashed reputation could not be anymore trashed unless you were somehow doing elmo too....you is nastaayyy!

lizbet

Really, fine we won't call you a hooker, we will call you a PROSTITUTE!!!! If you didn't want people to defame you, as you and your so called lawyer states, then you should have kept your mouth shut. Frankly, a prostitute, is a higher class in the profession you have chosen, so I go back to your original name and say you are nothing but a HOOKER!!! Give me a call Gloria, I will read the 1st Amendment to you....I can say what I want and you can't do anything about it, especially since it is true.

cochino

if she dresses like a hooker, frequents clubs picking up married men and sleeping with them for money like a hooker, she's um.............. a hooker!

Besides, shes the one who came out flaming that she slept with him. No ones expected right to privacy has been violated

romil4

14. My opinion is the Rachel Uchitel is hooker and Gloria Allred collectiing fees is acting as her pimp.
Posted at 4:07PM on Dec 14th 2009 by Mike S

Agreed & may I add that Joy Behar is a media whore.

awave

You have GOT to be kidding me! Values her reputation?!? Really?
Now I DO believe Elin Woods values her marriage vows & HER reputations!!!

cbdo2007

Ok....so she's not a hooker.

BUT SHE'S STILL A SLUTTY HOMEWRECKER!!!

Tea

Ukatel you get what you deserve for being so inconsiderate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments