« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death Threats

12/14/2009 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death ThreatsRachel Uchitel has been getting numerous death threats, sources tell TMZ.

Uchitel -- the woman whose alleged affair ignited the Tiger Woods scandal -- has been getting cell phone calls from people threatening to kill her. A number of people got her cell phone number by looking at a 2001 photo making the rounds with an old cell phone number displayed -- a number that referred callers to her current cell phone.

We're told several callers have threatened to hunt Uchitel down in New York and get her.

People have also made threats on her Facebook page, which she has now shut down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brother soldja needs help

Hey, BROTHER SOLDJA you sound pretty sick

I hope you get some help and this is coming from a White Woman?? I would never want to date a black man like you, especially the kind that would call other womean (even of their own race) a bitch?? Please get some help, sicko.

LAWRENCE

While I normmally would be disgusted by people phoning in death threats I actually I have no problem this time. This Rachel is a loser and deserves everything she's getting. What happened to good times Rachel eating up the "spotlight" ridding around on her friends back, dressing like a tramp and hiring an attorney to hold somebody up. Rachel, I hope you received a big dollar amount to stfu because you're done in the "VIP" world and I really hope you get what's comming to you. Stupid bitch.

Lonny

Hey Rachel!!......"How much do you charge for a shot of that used azz"??????....You and the rest of the girls should give america a list of how much you charge...for instance...Hand-job $5.00
Round the world $2.00
Blow-job $1.00

grannysays

#12 here we go again with the Race card... Damn... it's not about black or white.. that white man cheated with one and he wasn't making billions lying to the public about being mr squeaky clean family man either.. anyone that does what Tiger did is just a nasty HO.

The Jackson twenty five

Why are people threatening her? It was Tiger's decision to engage her as well as ALL THE OTHER WOMEN he cheated with.

We are not in the dark ages and this type of behavior is ridiculous. Threaten her because Tiger Woods chose to be unfaithful to his wife...that takes the cake.

Chris Brown

wtf (aka Sista Soulja), you can't express an opinion without spouting your racist hate. I'm sick to death of idiots like you....disdainful thoughts oozing from you like diarrhea...using any story you can to express your poisoned agenda. Go away....you're a useless POS.

wtf

Hey, EX TIGER FAN

Get over yourself, she never said she was jealous of white women, maybe you should try to re-read her comment so that you can understand the full meaning of it! It was more like she was talking about the injustice that still plays out today or anybody of a different race not just blacks.
Thanks

LOL

I told you I was coming. Did you really think you could play the whore card, cash in and then live like some rich celebrity? Not how it works c&nt!

Triple Play

#101 brothersoldjaneedshelp I think that you need help spellimg and a lot mote help with your attitude. I would bet that you are a fat old spinster and hasn't been laid in years by anyone ot anything. Stop being a dumba$$ Bigot

WillOTheWisp

Maybe this scary story will be to the skanks, who like to screw married men, like "Fatal Attraction" was to men, back in 1987.

That movie scared the shi# out of most married men, for awhile!

Maybe Tiger should go rent that movie!

Sparticus

oooooooh..... I see why everyone is on #11 now. She makes a lot of points, but they aren't really all true. White men go down all the time for their transgressions. All the time!!!I am black and I see many of my white friends who have screwed up with sleeping with Asians or Latino women and their white wives made them pay dearly -physically and financially! Same deal-it just it's tiger woods!

1.Spencer in NYC with his cal girl.
2.The SC governor wife left him and I don't think he will be reelected.
3.Edward kenedy could never run for pesdident because of his women problems.
4.John Edwards turned out to be a disgrace!
5. Every one knew Clinton was a pig and it made his last term basically a lame duck one.Republicans ran the table on him.
6.white athletes divorce too for infidelities. John Elway for one.

The difference is most people never made those men gods. We made Tiger bigger than life. The first this.The first that,. bla bla bla. He's a novelty. He's special,he's mixed. The problem is that black people have to stop making black men who are successful athletic gods and the only representation for them. Example, "Be like mike" "you have to be good to catch a tiger". Or HAVING KIDS SAY *(mostly black)"I AM TIGER WOODS'! The reason Tiger is so criticize is because he was put up as a supreme being when he was really no better than any body else *(maybe worst)

Those white guys were never made bigger than life and if they were ,trust me , they get hit hard too when it was revealed that they did something as dumb as tiger did.

I think # 11 feels being black is a handicap and need people like Tiger and Micheal Jordan ,Magic Johnson to be perfect for her own sanity about her believed limitations she deals with daily. But it was Tiger that went after the Swedish Blondie blue eyed super model. Hell, most black sport guys dream about that all the time ,so don't blame white people for that. There are gorgeous beautiful Thia women ,but Tiger ignored them all sister souljar!!!! It was tiger who decided on the type of wife he wanted to represent his taste and life style. He didn't chose Thia or black women,so why defend him??. No white person demanded that tiger marry this or that. Most don't care. Micheal Jordan image was tarnished and got lots of news ,so did Magic Johnson and Issiah Thomas . All had black wives!And the news were all over them.

Tiger built it and he burn it down all on his own. DON'T BLAME WHITE PEOPLE FOR THAT! Like my mother always say. "so never play wife fire, you'll get burned!

tina

slut #2 is my favorite - whore has PROOF!!! texts/emails/photo ... that's a bytch that's like an apple to my eye :) -- the ho that asked for 'help' and he said NO .. that one got played real good .. bwahahaha

wtf

Hey Eldrick,

Hey Eldrick, Not only do you sound ridiculous with your assumption but... YOU NEED A SPELL CHECKER TOO?? You are trying to talk about someone that misspelled a letter when you can't spell the word (spelling) correctly, HA LOL. That’s too funny.

LOL

Wow...her 15 minutes of infamy went by quick. Looks like it is time to pay the piper hooker! Wonder if she still thinks it was worth it. The real funny thing is that this Gloria Alnasty lawyer is milking her like that cow she is!

Lonny

This Sh*t is so funny...Now these dumb-azz skanks aren't getting the lime-lite or cashing in on what they thought was going to be a tremendous pay-day...Now they are all wishing they had kept their mouth's shut, panties on and not let the world know what whores they are, panties come off with a wink of an eye....Hey "Tiger"!!...I think you should get tested!!!!!! (hold that Tiger)