Jon & Kate -- The Arbitrator's Verdict is In

12/16/2009 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and soon-to-be-ex Kate Gosselin now know who's going to get what in their divorce. TMZ has learned the arbitrator in their divorce case has made his decision on the subject of dividing money and other property and it has been forwarded to the divorce judge.

Jon & Kate -- The Arbitrator's Verdict is In

Sources say the final divorce decree is now "imminent." The specifics of the arbitrator's decision remain confidential.

We're told both Jon and Kate have consented to taking the final step -- after the arbitrator's ruling -- telling the divorce judge to sign the papers and officially end their marriage.

stella2010

Thank goodness kate sheepe zombies are on RADAR..They are fired up about the comments on TMZ about their beloved kate..I wish the GOSSELIN family a Merry Christmas.Radar exaggerate about Kate thoughts& feeling & always up beat for her.How does Radar know if Kate happy? it always a source that tells them,they could be telling lies...

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon on property shooting a handgun today. Why not go to a shooting range to do this? Why does he want in the headlines again or what is he up to now?

TMZ, look into this! Do your MJ type investigating, get us the scoop on Jon's poop. I hope the kids were not around and that he keeps it locked up for their safety.

KKK

Kate is the biggest gold digger around. She is a LOSER and all about Kate. The reason she is mad is cuz Jon FINALLY woke up and took her meal tickets off the air. She is a MESS. And NICE pic in people Kate Gosselin. You are FAR FAR FAR FAR from being Carol Brady.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

GOOD! Hope it went well for Kate and that the court gives her the majority of the assets and money. She is the responsible parent. Jon is just reckless and cannot manage Monopoly money much less his own or have the best interest of his kids at heart. He is only all about HIM. He would spend that money on legal bills and on himself traveling and his playboy lifestyle and big boy toys. Kate deserves the house, the money and the kids. Jon deserves to just go be the loner he is. He better get a job and start helping with child support. All he has caused his family is debt, not income.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I am far far away from being Carol Brady too, look at me hating on Kate and teaching my children to hate. If people knew what I did, they would be so ashamed to be around me. I point at Kate when I should be taking my own inventory. I am so obsessed with Kate I have to post using her birthname Katie. Hehe, yikes! I just realized what a hypocrite and fool I made of myself. I am not a perfect parent and my behavior just a minute ago, did not portray me as a beauty, but more as an ugly. My hate is turning me into a cold hearted b.i.t.c.h. HELP!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Not good to make threats on the internet Cherie. Does your ISP provider know of your internet trolling and net bullying? Maybe they need to red flag your IP?

Sherry

Cyber bully I am so scared....boo! rolmao idiot

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon, get off TMZ's comment section and go take care of your kids. Nice ploy for attention with the gun you idiot. Kate deserves it all, the show, the money, the house, the kids.

Go get a job or start printing out your resume! Jon GOOGLE alerts himself when new articles about him are posted. He is creepy and a loser whose ego needs deflating. Hope TLC and now this arbitration meeting helped let some of the air out of that hot head of his. He thinks he is all that, when he is nothing but a bottom feeder. Kate is more like the pretty tropical fish in the ocean, Jon is more like a guppy or algae eating bottom feeder of a pooped up fish tank in a pet store.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon is the biggest gold digger around and wishes he could continue to ride Kate's coat tails and be lazy. He is a LOSER and all about Jon. The reason he is mad is cuz Kate FINALLY woke up and divorced his pathetic lazy man child behind. He is a MESS. And NICE poll on People about Jon Gosselin being voted as the person over 2 million people voted to disappear in 2010. You are FAR FAR FAR FAR from being Mike Brady.

Sherry

Jon is spiraling....I think you have the wrong ocean friend for Kate. She is like the jellyfish. You have to pee on it to get rid of the sting!!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I agree, Jon is spiraling, the gun situation today is an example of how unstable that idiot is. Great job on comparing him to a bottom feeding fish. So true! Kate is more like the pretty one on Finding Nemo.

Jon is as dumb as bait!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

TMZ needs a report spam button. Bet that website is either a site with malware, or a phishing site, or nothing but the fake knock offs! If they use knock offs, they also will steal your identity, DON'T SHOP THERE or enter CC info or anything. Be safe online and careful with these sneaky websites.

Morons!

First off...Kate is NOT fat--you need to dry up!!! Secondly...I feel so bad for the kids. They're stuck in the middle of all of this madness and are already acting out. They are all going to need extensive counseling. I wish Jon & Kate could at least PRETEND to be "okay" when the kids are around--at least until they're old enough to understand otherwise... The whole situation is so sad... Money/fame isn't everything!!!

Sherron Teal

OH PLEASE all you stupid Jon lovers must condone, stealing, cheating on your wife, ignoring your children, lying and everything else that goes with this loser, you must be excellent examples for your children just like JON IS! Keep up the good work your children will turn out very well (like Jon)

Gwopperlopper

You Gwop, JJ and Del site freaks are such losers. Still in love with the freak Jon. He is on a downward spiral to the sewer where he belongs.