« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Henry 'Aggravated' by Wedding Costs

12/18/2009 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day before he died, Chris Henry met with a rep from a North Carolina wedding planning company who claims the Cincinnati Bengals star was "annoyed" and "aggravated" at the cost of putting together his wedding.

The rep tells TMZ Chris and his fiancee Loleini Tonga came to the office on Tuesday night to discuss the pricing of a photography package. The rep claims Henry became upset when he saw the bill and "with an attitude" asked Loleini, "How much we paying for all this?"

The rep claims the two "bickered" over details -- and eventually Henry walked outside so Loleini could work out the details, fill out paperwork and fork over the deposit.

As we previously reported, Chris and Loleini had a "domestic situation" the following day which moved from a home to a moving pickup truck. Chris ultimately fell from the truck and died Thursday morning from his injuries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

M

@Miz..you are a nasty judgemental wh0re who should be ashamed of making assumptions about a dead man. I hope karma repays you in kind and you have a very, very ugly soul

miz

Same to you D

Worse then Pot/Kettle/Black

you just don't get it

D...
Do your parents still cut your meat for you? Just wondering.

jenn

Dotherightthing: Have a great life, at least what is left of it ;) I only write/type what I know is the truth - obviously, you are not in agreement. Earlier I asked that supposed persons to LOOK IN THE MIRROR and judge themselves. Ya don't don't me, I'm entitled to my opinion, and whatever ya think and don't agree with after this - you can shove it up your candycane!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABE!!!!!!!!!!!

M

waddle back to your double wide trailer and shoot yourself Miz...your life is useless and people like you do not deserve to live..crawl away slunt..crawl away...

M

Are you still hung up on meat Jenn? How much of your daddy's meat can you take in your yeast infected mouth? Stunned b!tch

Blkndeep

Wish his kids, and family the best. A life was lost, and all we can do is pray that his family will get threw this tough time. To the Henry family, stay strong only God has the answers to your questions, and emotions.

Henry Jackson

That he was trying to do good by his family and was taking care of his kids.

rh

1, 2, 4, 5, comments are annoying! get a life you fools!

weddings are for sure gonna give some people stress. solution=just have a simple wedding!

you just don't get it

D...
You seem to be a very bitter and angry person. What gives?

you just don't get it

jenn...

I think I love you.

jenn

hey D - thanks for the contribution, but next time can you actually stuff the turkey and add sides - your "comment" really sucked! sorry, but...IT DID. OMG!!!! IT DID!!!! u should be ashamed of yourself how much you sucked! Sorry dude - hope you have a better day tomorrow :/

jenn

Dotherightthing - I think i love you too - we are thinking alike, but i still wanna keep my gloves up with you...we'll see ;)

katie

It's not very classy of White Glove Photography to be running their traps so much. Doesn't seem like much of a story there.

And, $3K for photography is not very expensive. I also live in Charlotte and my wedding photographer was $5K.

RIP Chris.

barry Gordy is genius

LOLEINI KILLED CHRIS HENRY. ARREST HER NOW.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments