La Toya Jackson Targets Chris Brown and Tiger

12/18/2009 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson is in the holiday spirit ... to bash Chris Brown and Tiger Woods.

The Jackson sister was out buying holiday gifts at Target (pronounced Tar-jay) and when she came across Chris Brown's album, she picked up Rihanna's instead out of spite.

The next item on her list? A golf club to give to Tiger's wife.

Linda Lovelest

Jacksons refute LaToya's charge Michael kept boys with him at family home - LaToya Jackson's views about child sexual abuse investigation of Michael Jackson
Jet, Dec 27, 1993

Members of the rumor-weary Jackson family have had to come to the defense of superstar Michael Jackson once again. This time, however, charges against him have come from sister LaToya, who several weeks ago, ironically, defended him on national television.

LaToya Jackson recently did an about face and has charged that brother Michael has molested young boys over the years at the family's home and that her mother, Katherine, knew about it. She made her charges first at a news conference in Tel Aviv, Israel, suggesting that "I can't remain silent. I will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against small, innocent children."

She said that she is a victim of child abuse herself and knows how the alleged victims will be scarred for life. She also said her mother had shown her checks that Michael had made out to the families of the boys. "I don't know if these children were apparently bought from the parents by Michael or not."

Members of the Jackson clan hastily held a news conference at their home in L.A. with father Joe saying that LaToya's charges are "ridiculous. It's a lie!".......
.......the rest of LaToyas crap cont...

Linda Lovelest

Michael Jackson's parents Joseph and Katherine say: 'Latoya is still lying - there are people trying to destroy our son … we love him.'
Jet, Jan 10, 1994 by Robert E. Johnson

....."Echoes of recent angry accusations by LaToya, the daughter whose career as a recording artist was launched by Joseph and her first album, LaToya, produced by Michael (JET, July 31, 1980), still reverberated in the mind of her mother.

Tempering her remarks that ranged from rage to resentment to compassion, Mrs. Jackson said: "I'm going to tell you something which was never brought out and all these people know it--especially these White people. That's not LaToya talking. That is Jack Gordon (LaToya's husband) ... I think he has brainwashed LaToya and when LaToya gets up there (on TV) she is like a crazy person. She is not the same girl.""
.......cont.
________________________

"and all these people know it--especially these White people."
Somebody should have told Katherine to stick a rag in it way back then. Yeah, right....blame it on "brainwashing"....always a convenient excuse.

a the fantastic

Does anybody else look at this and see how staged it it??

I mean really, this looks more like a press conference, W?HAT are the paps doing INSIDE of target, you know they got permission. THATS WHERE LATOYA is making $$$. She probably didn't spend a DIME at that store, got it all for free from TARGET to donate to a children's charity.

It's just twisted how fake she is putting the CD back on the shelf and then pretending she found it. Carrying an armfull herself pretending she is struggling, when someone went to help her, and she refused. Name dropping "OH TIDO"blah blah "OH MICH?AEL" blah blah

puke...

gs

I have always had some difficulty with Latoya. A while back I thought she was somewhat
jealous of Janet, but I could be wrong about that. I am working to change my opinion of her
because I know Michael loved her.

gs

Yea I remember back when Latoya and Janet had a big fight. But siblings do fight and there are
sometimes jealousies there.

a fan

Who Cares reads a wonder

gs

57. latoya was jealous of the amount of money MJ gave to charity including checks to all sorts of children who were sick or abandoned or victims of violence. anytime he saw something on tv that upset him he would send them a check. he had enormous compassion for suffering because he suffered so much as a child. i do not understand how god exists in a world where one person tries to help other people and is treated so horribly for doing good. he gave away 3 hundred million dollar!!!!!!!!!
Posted at 2:08PM on Dec 18th 2009 by a fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/la-toya-jackson-chris-brown-tiger-woods-target-christmas-holiday-shopping-video/4#comments#ixzz0a4LYrOP5

Nice post. There are really a couple of reasons why Michael jackson was hated and lied on. But
some just don't want to admit one of the reasons. I tend to keep those reasons to myself but
I think many people understand what really happen with Michael Jackson.

Linda Lovelest

Posted at 2:13PM on Dec 18th 2009 by Insider to release
____________________________

Please, where did you hear or read this info?
thanks

Noneya

To dee-light:

I just can't let this go..
@ Noneya - No offense, but I'm guessing you're under the age of thirty...Pronouncing Target as "tar-jay" a la French accent, was a joke in the late '80's, early '90's when Target was a new national store and was considered worse than Wal-mart. If you were really poor, you shopped at Target. Hence, the running joke was to pronounce it "Tar-jay" as a tongue-in-cheek way to make it seem better than what it was.Target has now eclipsed Wal-mart in quality and the faux French pronunciaiton is just a remnant of the times...

Also, it being a French chain is also a faux urban legend. That was part of the joke as well.

Posted at 10:47AM on Dec 18th 2009 by dee-light

I am well above 30 years of age. I know all about how people mispronounce Target. Perhaps you didn't get the email about 5 years ago that stated that Target would not give money to some kind of military group. Then it went on to say that it figures since it is a French company. THAT was the urban legend I was referring to.

BTW, Target was never cheaper than WalMart. That's exactly what Walmart strives for.

I realize that you're an American and cannot see beyond this, but there are plenty of people in the world besides those familiar with the American institution known as Target. Therefore, when you write an article knowing that you have purposefully mispronounced the word, then that is what people from other countries are going to think. It's kind of like all the people in other countries who truly believe that the Jerry Springer show is based on reality.

For the record, I am an American who lives in another country. Therefore, I look at things with an international perspective.

Who Cares reads a wonder

I had sex with MJ

bunny

"58. Reports are that medical reports will come out that MICHAEL was treated for AIDS.

Posted at 2:13PM on Dec 18th 2009 by Insider to release"

Yeah, you'd know, 'Steve'.
You've been posting this on all the boards. Back it up or shut up! Are you implying that AIDS can only be acquired through sex with gays? Do you think he would have passed a thorough medical if he had AIDS? Do you think that the ppl who love Michael would love him less if he'd died of AIDS?

Blessed People

Wow, isn't it strange that after Michael died the Jackson's brother and one sister have so much to say. Ms.LaToya, Tiger Wood has made more money in 10 minutes that you will ever see in your life time, he's the first athlete to reach $1 billion. Chris Brown may not have made the $18.5 million he gross last year and that wasn't counting money for his film work and h3ll his net worth last year according to Forbes Magazine was between $35-$40 million and he's only 20... and STILL HAS MORE MONEY THAN YOU, PLUS TALENT. What's your net worth, regardless to what you and some people think, they both will be back in 2010. I can't believe that you of all people has anything to say, seeing your brother had his problems with the media. I find it funny that after MJ died you have so much to say. What you need to do is take your plastic looking butt somewhere and sit down. Get a job and stop trying to cash in on your brother!!

Cathy

I get a kick out of La Toya (in a good way). I think she has a good heart, and I think she and Michael loved one another deeply. I think it's great that she's doing work now for the charity he supported for so many years.

All people seem to remember about La Toya is the time upteen years ago when she said (once, at one press conference) that she believed that Michael had molested children. Even though she has explained time and time again that she did this because she was forced to by her abusive controlling felon husband Jack Gordon, and even though the entire Jackson family confirms this and has supported her all along, and even though Michael himself forgave her YEARS and YEARS ago, folks still can't seem to let it go. Hell, I say that if MICHAEL forgave her for her mistake, then I should too. And I have. Why is that the people choose to ignore the reality -- that for most of their childhood and young adulthood, Michael and La Toya were so close they were like twins. They lived together in NYC, endured the wrath of Joe together (when almost everyone else had left) in the Encino compound until they were both almost 30, and shared much time together reading the Bible and going door-to-door together when they were both Jehovah's Witnesses. La Toya has said that her mother and Michael were her two best friends. Her family took her back with open arms when they were finally able to wrench her free from Jack Gordon's clutches. They have said they never stopped loving her and she has stated she never stopped loving them either.

So I just don't get all the La Toya hate that I see here and around the net. She supported Michael nearly every day during his 2005 trial. The family thought so much of her relationship with Michael that they chose her out of everyone to sign the death certificate and then to be the guardian of his body and pick out his burial clothes. She did all of it with love and care. It's also been said that she, along with her mother, were the two people who were instrumental in blocking the possibility that Michael would be buried at Neverland because she knew he wouldn't want that.

As far as I can tell, La Toya loved her brother and he loved her. She made a horrific mistake and they got past it and went on to love and support one another in the final decade of Michael's life. I don't see much truth in the claim that La Toya was never seen before and is now all over the place just to "cash in" on Michael's death. She did two reality shows before Michael died and did plenty of publicity for them. After he died, she released a song (Home) and did no publicity to promote it. She gave all the proceeds to Michael's favorite AIDS charity and continues to work for them. She did a couple of interviews discussing Michael's death and her views about how he died. But Janet also did several tv and print interviews and yet no one disses her the way they do La Toya! I just don't get it.

I feel for La Toya. Like all the members of this family, I think she is in true emotional pain over Michael's untimely death. But life has to go on, and she cannot sit inside the house for the rest of her life -nor can any of them! I think Michael would be proud of her for the way she's handled herself in the past six months. You go, Toya!

Who Cares reads a wonder

come all ye FREAKS and get out of the closet.I had sex with MJ and I can prove it.Dates time place