Snooki Takes One to the Kisser

12/31/2009 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Once again everyone's favorite itty bitty orange "Jersey Shore" girl Snooki got attacked by a guy at a bar ... but this time it was with his tongue, not a fist.

Snooki

The self-described "guidette" partied at an Upstate New York bar near her hometown Monday night and gave an over-gelled patron/fan/victim a taste of her down home hospitality.

Snooki is a shore thing!

koots_bc

GROSS he better get checked you never know what kind of disease that SCANK is carrying

MarcoInAmerica

Uh, it's spelled with a 'W', not an 'S'. Whore.

Enrique

love snookie.. she is the BOMB!!!

t.

hmmm is that Russ/Ron

gigi

She's a hoe, she's a hoe!

She is way to fat to be on tv. Think about it, the camera adds 10lbs so her head really is that fat! HAHAHAHa

gigi

OMG! Someone help that dude, she is eating his face!!!!

Momfor2

One word: TRASH!!!!

me so horny

Snooki is teaching the Italians how to bw hot like her, Me gusto Snooki

Nick the Alpha Law Student :)

TMZ is no longer ahead of the game in entertainment news. Harvey is busy acting as publicity for this butt-ugly skank. She's not even from New Jersey or Italian! She's Chilean (raised by Italians) and from POUGHKEEPSIE, NY. Only ONE person from that show is actually from Jersey.

I think other blogs are far better than TMZ because TMZ focuses on this type of crap. Check out dlisted.com, for instance -- much better.

gazoo

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA! 41 posts out of 44 hate this ugly little skank. How sad is it for a girl to be that butt-ugly, and think she's cute, so she makes a huge fool out of herself trying to be 'sexy'. Give it a rest uggo. You are perhaps the ugliest girl ever shown on any reality tv show ANYWHERE! Your stupidity, however, is matched by the rest of the lame-ass cast on JS.

It cracks me up that little ugly troll girls like her think they're all that.

stonecold

I'm calling foul over the recent episode where she was allegedly punched in the face. Waited the whole episode to see it, then they blacked out the actual punch. The whole "situation" looked absolutely staged, giving reality TV a bad name. What the heck am I saying...

Although it was hilarious when the Situation and Pauly D ditched the two hoes they were taking to the hot tub for a couple of other hoes who happened to be driving by in a convertible...

rex kramer

If this bim pushes those fake knockers any higher, she will look like the hunchback of notre dame!

Lizzie

OOOOhhhh Snooki! Snooki should start making her New Year's Resolutions now, so she stays out of trouble in 2010! #1 Don't make out with guidos like Snooki!!!

Get your resolutions here!

romil4

I knew she was low. I just didn't know how low. But I still think these photos have been doctored by the pigs at TMZ.

TMZBoy

Boy, if I was that dude I'd high tail it to a STD clinic FAST. Just to look at her makes me feel like I'm gonna catch something. Her mouth on mine...YUK !! Quick doctor test me NOW !!!

She reeks of sex diseases.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments