Sheen Kids Fine, Mueller Wants Back Home

1/2/2010 10:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's kids are just fine, according to the Pitkin County Department of Social Services ... sources tell TMZ.

Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller

We're told reps from PCDSS came a callin' and interviewed a number of people, including Brooke Mueller, the nannies, the housekeepers (yes, plural) and others. We do not know if they spoke with Charlie, but we do know the reps concluded the kids were in no danger.

As for Brooke, we've learned she wants to come back to L.A. with the kids and resume cohabiting with Charlie. As we first reported, lawyers for both Brooke and Charlie are trying to get the protective order modified so Brooke and Charlie can resume living together.

We're told the only real stumbling block is who will monitor the conflicted couple. We're told the prosecutor wants a public agency in Aspen to make sure Brooke is safe, but Brooke is concerned that info about her attempt to repair the relationship might leak.

There are private agencies that provide monitoring services. The decision on who monitors Charlie and Brooke is the only potential point of conflict in modifying the protective order -- that is, unless the judge has his own issues.

c

Dont EVER invite vampires into your home Charlie

dee

We went through the same crap with my daughter's husband on Christmas morning. she invited him back even though there was a restraining order because he is being charged with felony domestic battery. The babies are so used to the yelling and violence that they never even looked up. My daughter is ashamed and embarassed and doesn't wsnt anyone to know. Brooke doesn't evewn have that lame excuse. The world has known about Charlie for years.

Alejandro

yeah , but there is the other side ,I was married with a crazy bitch who did the same exact thing "before Venezuelan communism regimen" We have an argue which became a violent JUST IN HER SIDE I didn't say a single word (I ignore her because I knew she was DOPE and the disscution started by that I don't drink or smoke neither do drugs) ,and at the last she call her parent ,their parent call the `police ,I went to prision like Sheen , Month later we got back together and then she stab me with a knife in another madness of her ,I didn't cheat ,I didn't do anything wrong ,Today 7 years latter I finish raising my son ALONE , she lives with another man,Laws Protect woman which is good ,but sometimes goes too far.
this dude makes me laugh is a very good actor ,maybe he has his crazy past ,we all have it ,but is not excuse to send a husband and a father to jail on Christmas eve, cause of an argue ,Don't you think?

Cindy

shades of OJ. i wonder if Brooke Mueller will wind up like Nicole Brown? she is TOO STUPID and MONEY HUNGRY to get out. she thinks Charlie Sheen "loves" her.... all he loves is himself and staying out of PRISON!!!!

gutsygirl

Re: TampaBay
I respect your complete disagreement with me but wonder how you seem to have the inside track on Mr. Sheen. Between his acting and his causes, I doubt he had time to be the devoted family man you refer to. Also, I think Charlie's anger is deep-rooted from an absentee father. Martin realizes this, and his tears are out of his own guilt. You think Charlie is a train wreck (I agree!) but then trust his own assessment of his father?! Where'd he learn his misogynistic treatment of women?

opi

Here is an email to contact Hanes, which is still running it's commercial with Sheen and Michael Jordan. I wrote this letter saying I will boycott their products until they pull Sheen as a company spokesman:

Dear Hanes,

I have used your products for years. However, I must object to your commercials featuring Charlie Sheen. He is a violent and dangerous man who recently threatened his wife with a knife. Please pull your commercials with him and Michael Jordan. I will not purchase Hanes products again until you drop Charlie Sheen as a Hanes product endorser. Thank you.

Butterfly

TO GUTSYGIRL, I AM FLABBERGASTED! I had no idea Mr. Sheen was not what I thought he was. Is this a case of, "like father, like son?" Even tho I don't know the story, I am stunned. I had no idea and do not recall ever hearing anything negative about him. WOW, what a kick in the head! Such a disappointment. I am so sorry for the entire family. Hope they all get the help they need and, soon!!! Still reeling!!!

malice420dotcom

Charlie has some great shows and is probably a real nice guy. He has issues not unlike many people, however he was raised within the Hollywood universe where reality can be blurred. I'm sure his childhood was not really unlike many outside Hollywood.
He never appeared to take acting seriously as a child actor. He was just there. I'm sure he wanted to prove to himself and dad he can play the part, any part. His parents were just as caring as anybody's and experienced the same parental trauma of raising "boys" as all parents do. So what went wrong ? I hope it's something he'll get a quick handle on and maintain for the rest of his life. I'm sure he saw his life's work going up in flames Tiger style. I'd expect him to be a real father, husband a roll model to his children.

time

Tiger did no put a knife to anybody's throat; did Sheen?

Heather

Of course the kids are safe. They are with their nannies. I doubt Brooke or Charlie have any actual parental time with the twins except for photo ops. If parenting were their main concern, they'd show each other more respect.

Feds Under Suspicion

Some things to ponder while preparing to move in again together.

1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either.
Just pretty much leave me alone.

2. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.

3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

8. Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.

10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day .

11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again,
it was probably a wise investment.

12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.

14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.

17. Duct tape is like 'The Force' - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.

20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.

AND

22 . Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative before bed, or you'll have a real crappy night.

Bubblebunny

THEY'RE ALL NUTS !

Child Advocate

Charlie and Mueller belong together! He is a drunken psychotic A..hole and she is a drugged out narcissistic b.tch! I always knew Denise was telling the truth about her crazy ex-husband! Charlie has as great show, and should follow the story lines to a T by staying single and just having one night stands! Marriage and having kids just doesn't fit his lifestyle! It amazes me that he always seems to get away with murder, just like another well known celebrity or 2!

me

We heard what all he supposedly said and done, but what exactly was it that set him off? What did she say to him?
I am divorcing you?
Your never going to see the kids again?
I am taking everything you got?
I been doing your brother?
I been doing your dad?
and the list goes on and on and on.
I actually feel sorry for him., because now, he obviously is very scared.
And I think he has always had issues. That's obvious.
I am sooooo tired about hearing about this....Just let them back
together so he don't go to jail....then they can quietly divorce and get out of our hair.

Anthony

I'll blow you up two JAMIE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments