MJ Creditors Claims

Tens of Millions of $$$

1/3/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's estate may be making serious money, but they are also dealing with claims upwards of $20 million, sources tell TMZ.

We're told the best guess is that when the door finally shuts on people who claim Michael Jackson owed them money, the grand total will exceed $20 mil. That includes a $5 million claim from a memorabilia collector, a $1 million claim from someone who wants a cut of the "Thriller" music video, a $2.3 million claim from Dr. Tohme Tohme and a $1.5 million claim from a law firm (there are a number of other law firms that want a piece of the estate).

That does not mean -- by any stretch -- the estate will pay all the claims. We're told some of them are patently bogus and lawyers for the estate will not pay, unless a judge orders them to ante up.

Debbie

I remember the reporting it was not journalism and reporting facts it was clearly a witch hunt.It was a rarity to see anything in the news positive about MJ instead they very purposely and vindictively printed and reported negatively insulting the public intelligence. My question has always been why when we could read the court transcripts ourself and the history of the accusers. I now feel with the release of the FBI and Tom Messereau follow up comments Michael has been vindicated. I wish he were here to see it.LOVE

Alice(from Romania)

Why You'd Leave the Stage

L.O.V.E MJ ForEver

Butterfly

Don`t say your poor because your DREAMS don`t come truth;

really poor is, who never have a DREAM

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

A.B.

Debbie,

and the notorious Martin Bashir said on camera that he doesn't believe anything inappropriate did happen between Michael and young boys - after his death. So he has turned completely, or rather he has known all along that he lied and helped destroy Michael Jackson for his own gain. Shameful.

It's strange - I'd never trust Bashir, Boteach or Tohme for a second. I am not accusing them, but my instincts tell me to stay well away from those people. How come Michael didn't sense it? He didn't sense the dangers of Evan Chandler or the Arvizos either.

Irene

Posted at 10:26AM on Jan 3rd 2010 by A.B.
===========================================
I think Michael believed and wanted to believe in the good in people untill the opposite was proven. Something like that?

Debbie

Alice thank you for posting that beautiful tribute sad and so true.A.B. I believe Michael was so naive and trusted all the wrong people when Michael was younger Joe made all the decisions for him and lead with an iron hand and that stunts people never letting them decide things for themselves.Michael was stunted emotionally and not able to decide who was good or bad.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

7. 2010 by janalal4

ah, you're pmiller...an internal! i always wondering how and why you all come on at the same time. what happened to 'deb' who did she morph into?

crackin up!

Posted at 12:52AM on Jan 3rd 2010 by troller

Your Name fits you well..you are obviously the Troller, YOU seem to know where, what holiday and what time of the day everyone posts! This is the last time I will waste my time telling you this but the three of us are DIFFERENT people! You start in on Deb and she hasn't even been on here in a few days! And for your information I ONLY post as pmiller!

Debbie

pmiller dont let them ruin your day the regulars know who you are good morning to you.

A.B.

Irene, Debbie -

Michael made a lot of sound decisions when he was younger, such as breaking from the Jacksons, working with Quincy Jones, taking John Branca on board. He was in full control of his performances. He wasn't afraid of making decisions and he did fire people. So how come he eventually lost his bearings so completely? Was it connected to the depression he must have felt after the trial?

Debbie

I believe Michael was a very smart man just stunted emotionally trusted and loved people that used him and his good heart. I think Michael had a heart of gold.

Steve

Max Factor is owed millions for the lipstick and eyeliner the child molester was always wearing

A.B.

Steve, whoever you are, you are just being tiresome.

a fan

aw steve grow up.

great link alice from romania.

love you mj

Debbie

Too good to be true the boards have been so nice the last couple of days.Michael wearing makeup the companies would be paying him for advertising and lucky he chose their makeup but I do not believe he would be wearing max factor. Please I can afford max factor.Let the boards return to peacefulness.

Steve

Drughead child molesters ALWAYS hate the truth being told about them. Their foolish fans are no different.