« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean -- Stands By Her Ram

1/5/2010 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of gay-marriage-opposed beauty queen Carrie Prejean with her NFL boyfriend Kyle Boller -- a man who makes his living delicately placing his hands under the hindquarters of another man.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch

The couple arrived at the San Diego airport last night -- where the St. Louis Rams back-up quarterback talked about one particular talent he can do from his knees ...

... don't worry, it's a football thing.

Carrie Prejean

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Icebaby

Oh man... Yeah!

Icebaby

What ever happened to her solo tape? Oh damn.

shuffler

I have a low tolerance to her voice but would like to view the Solo Sessions.

Martin Bormann

If she was FOR gay marriage no one would know her name today. The pink hand done give this girl a career and long-term source of money.
Was it worth it Perez? Harvey?
You morons made this girl a millioniare.

Ziggy

What ever happened to her best seller book? Oh thats right, it bombed. They can use the paper to recycle into toilet paper or paper towels.

She is against gay marriage, but who is going to marry her? Playboy Boller isn't the one, he's a slut. Rush Limbaugh is out of the hospital, maybe she can lift up his tub of lard gut, find his wee wee to make babies with him. Should be a great match.

Harveyso gay

14. Good lord, I wish someone would just shoot her already.

Posted at 2:59PM on Jan 5th 2010 by Ballistic

Typical hateful liberal

yazzie

Gay people are mentally ill people. She was right to have said they should not be married because it is WRONG IN GODS EYES PERIOD! It is wrong. "GAY PEOPLE mess up even the word GAY...the word means happy not disturbed and confused what your sex is? DUH oh i am a guy but iam a girl or vica versa? I am happy she spoke against these twisted nuts. However she should have known the HATE not GAY that lies dormant in these people. She should have had her stuff together because the haters would be happy to take you below them. Just do not let them take you to far down below where the happy bunch is headed for that mess and lie they live. I cant feel bad for the GAYS they destroy all that comes in thier wicked paths. Why do they call them selves GAY? YUK! I call them trash and ruin and destroy all that is good. There never happy until they make a mess for someone else to fix because they cant figure out there own mess. YES she was on the money to say it but the weirdos cant take the truth.

yazzie

That is what is very very wrong with not only the homosexuals but those who just dont fear God on the day they pass on. I do beleive we all will stand in front of God himself to give an account for the way we lived. I know most homosexuals have to know they live a huge lie. I feel for them because i do believe jugdement is on the way for them. It has to be a nasty life style. They all do seem pissed off all of the time. Wanda YIKES is one of them hateful gays. There all mad at the world cause they know there doing wrong period.

shuffler

Heated arguments.

Man, there's a hilarious book review on amazon.com describing her book. I laughed. That was worth it. I love seeing witty commentary and that was easily the most fun review I've read on amazon.com

I'm willing to accept people will agree and disagree and feel it's pointless to even discuss this topic seriously, but I love witty people and that review was hilarious. You'll know the one when you read it.

Elvis Twin

The variations in her photos remind me of two-faced in the festivus seinfeld episode

upchuck21

I love her....

dave

She agrees with Obama on homo marriage. Why don't the gay mafia bullies go after him?

dave

She's hot, sexy, smart and just like Obama, doesn't want Harvey to marry his butt pirate buddy. She's perfect!!!!

dave

Thank you President Clinton for signing into law the Defense of Marriage Act, banning gay marriage across the country. You and Obama are great anti-gay Democrats. Thank you

dave

So....it's ok for Liberals to oppose gay marriage, but it's not ok for Conservatives to oppose it? Am I really the only one confused by this?