« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean -- Another Nippy Day

1/15/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mother Nature exposed "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean's naughty parts again -- this time it wasn't the wind ... it was the deep, blue, perverted, ungodly Pacific Ocean.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The ocean managed to pull down Carrie's bikini top in front of her boyfriend, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller while on vacation in Hawaii this week.

At least she can't get fired from anything this time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Mr.Jones

Posted at 2:14PM on Jan 15th 2010 by j""

Trying to hide something? You sure seem to be protesting pretty loudly...I'll admit she's hot when you finally come out of the closet. Deal?

MikeinOH

You know I've said it before but if you liberalhaters keep coming here and defining marriage, this girl is never going to shake it down. Maybe she'd like to make 2010 more neutral and see if she can get better publicity this year. And maybe liberalhaters will keep coming back to prevent her from doing that. Way to go guys. And I love the comment on how interested these people are in gay marriage. I mean, I know why I'M interested in gay marriage, but why you are is a mystery. It's my whole life, even when politics is pushed aside, I'm still living it. You peole aren't :-P You're like the conservative version of a peeping tom. It's my life and it's who I have sex with, learn why we don't like you butting your heads in.

j

111. That is the def. of marriage to all you rump rangers out there. No one wants to deny your rights under civil unions. But the term ""marriage is defined above. I can't stand when minority groups demand we change meanings and even re- defining words to suit their agenda. Now just admit she is hot. All you fatty, cheese whiz scented porky women should admit the same.

Posted at 2:14PM on Jan 15th 2010 by j""

Posted at 2:59PM on Jan 16th 2010 by Mr. Jones

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/15/carrie-prejean-topless-bikini-photo-picture-kyle-boller/8#ixzz0cofMSsel

Thats pretty funny Mr (or Ms.) jones. Just bc I do not want a group of sissy "men" who act and talk like women, or a bunch of big mostly ugly "women" who act and talk like men to change a definition of a word that has been around for hundreds of years. Perhaps you and your pole hopping partner think you are entitled to it, but the overwhelming majority of americans agree with me. I know you have alot of crap to put up with being a gay man (women), and I do not mean just the prejudices, I also mean the crap on your bed sheets. That is very flattering of you trying to recruit "breeders" like me "out of the closet" to your side, but I have no wishes going to the other team. I wish you and your leather clad partner many happy wishes in this new year, and may you lobby for equality, not definitions in the future and remember to keep plenty of stain stick on hand.

Slavo

You can find the Carrie Prejean photos and videos at www.tinyurl.com/prejeannekkid

cowbulls

First, let’s just appreciate that Carrie is a beautiful sexy woman. I wish the opinions of her weren’t based on her beliefs but her tremendous body.
I have a reality check for those homosexual’s that are doing all the hating of Carrie Prejean. The majority of the US is tired of you bashing this woman for no reason other than her opinion. The majority feels that she is just as entitled to her opinion as the homosexuals are entitled to their lifestyle. But, as the homosexuals continue to persecute this woman, you are rapidly turning the vast majority against you and your lifestyle. Based on the venom that these homosexuals keep spewing, I’m rapidly becoming prejudice because I don’t appreciate your hateful actions. These hating homosexuals are really hurting your cause.

Bring 'Em Young

Larry Craig couldn't have said it any better.

Fairly Clear

It's a cinch Bollar wasn't in Hawaii waiting to play in the Pro Bowl judging by his numbers this year but there sure as hell ain't nothing wrong with what he's hitting in the post season.

Bring 'Em Young

Brown roots. No one noticed? The gay bashers posting on TMZ must be impersonating women again.

emmasn

Carrie Prejean = Bridgette Wilson. I'm just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7