A&E to Jackson Bros -- The Offer's on the Table

1/17/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito may be as tired of their A&E show as everybody else in America -- we're told the network has already offered them a second season ... but so far, the bros. haven't bitten.

Jackson Family

TMZ spoke with a rep for A&E, who confirmed the offer and told us the network would gladly have MJ's male siblings back for another round of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" -- which airs its last episode this Sunday.

But there's one problem: we're told the brothers haven't responded to the offer yet.

It's unclear why the brothers wouldn't jump at the chance for a paycheck ... but then again, it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems.

ric

Who Cares reads a wonder

CEO AEG LIVE RANDY ANSCHUTZ. Look at the properties AEG LIVE OWNS AND WHO THEY MANAGE.

Ben

Yes, Tell, lots of great memories stirring for me, too, thank you for that. I'm off to broadcast a game, so if I don't catch you later on tonight, then tomorrow I'll see if I can locate you and we can get into some more great German 'naughties'..lol! Have a super evening!

(one of my last games before moving to Florida, and we have an ice storm coming tonight, so Florida is looking SOOOOO good right about now!) :) Evening all!

Della

Why are you trying to make these people talk about things already disussed over 6 months ago with this German Bankers and CEO's/AEG Randy and all that crap? Going back over material that people researched for the last 7 months is ridiculous. Try and come to us with something new and fresh. If you want them to play, try and bring back the real PM...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/98#comments#ixzz0dI44b3Vf

Who Cares reads a wonder

TRW ADVERTISING IS TOHME R TOHME and TOM BARRACK IS A.E.G LIVE.Neveralnd,Holmby murder site connecting the dots.Who moved into the HOLMBY HOUSE and who is behind her A.E.G LIVE.tell it like it is all facts.

Chico

Posted at 5:15PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Tinkerbell

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/97#comments#ixzz0dI44JllP
*******************************************************
I have to say that when I went back and looked at the last episode of JFD, it was confusing re: which Forest Lawn they were at. Of course, we saw the building with the Holly Terrace writing on it, and J4 walking down that beautiful hallway, presumedly toward MJ's crypyt.

But the FREEWAY that J4 are on....I lived in LA for 5 years and if I'm right, that is not the correct freeway to go to where MJ's crypt is supposed to be. In addition, when I looked at the footage of Forest Lawn, it didn't seem correct either.

moni

1461. Can someone save me a lot of backtracking and give me the Reader's Digest version on this Germany/Nazi thing going on?

Posted at 5:45PM on Jan 21st 2010 by ric

ric, it should be enough to go back on page 96 and read Tellit's post #1427 and, just if you like, mine #1431. It started with an ugly comment from a poster I was very upset about, but ended up in Tellit and "former partner of crime" sharing some beautiful memories of their "German" influenced childhood.

ric

Hello Chico, how are you?

ric

Posted at 6:06PM on Jan 21st 2010 by moni

Thanks Moni. I will check that out. This board has gone through superstar, molester, gay, addict, humanitarian and the lot in discussing MJ but I was really wondering where the he!! NAZI fit in. lol

Linda Lovelest

1456. German and Russian BUSINESS FAMILIES have deep ties to MICHAEL
JACKSON starting with THE SAMUEL BRONFMAN AND THE SEAGRAM COMPANY
LTD.Russian.AEG LIVE,, GERMAN CEO has ties to TOM BARRACK, TOHME R
TOHME and T.R.W.ADVERTISING.connecting the dots to THE MURDER OF
MICHAEL.tellitlikeitis we would like to here your point of view of
GERMAN CEO'S that work for MICHAEL JACKSON.

Posted at 5:29PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Crown Royal and M.J.
_________________________

CR and MJ....IMO a murder hasn't occurred. Sorry I couldn't be of any
help in that area.

However German, Russian, and Austrian CEOs currently working with/for
MJ might warrant some study. However at this time I find that
pointless for me timewise or interestwise to pursue since I feel that
the situation is all going to play out to everyones extreme
satisfaction and I don't anticipate my need to continue to dissect &
analyze much of any of it too much longer in order to arrive at my
final opinion.

Good luck.
I'll be glad to impart any opinion re CEOs in the future if I feel my
2 cents can benefit anyone. Right now it's just sitting
there...dormant. Without reason for fruition.

Chico

I'm good ric, and you?

Ben

1472. We are on topic with MJ related facts are you with your family
personal stories.

Posted at 6:02PM on Jan 21st 2010 by MJ facts

STFU, moron, at least no one is arguing. Unless YOU want to have a go at it! And it DOES have something to do with Michael with the German postings, so get over yourself!

Ben

..and thank you, Moni, for explaining it the way you did. I, myself, appreciated the comments.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

The King Of Pop's close friend Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has released audio in which MJ praises Hitler as a "genius."

Who Cares reads a wonder

Suzanne de Passe and her father working for the BRONFMAN FAMILY.Michael Jackson had that crown made and declared himself King.That crown looks just like the one on the CROWN ROYAL BOTTLE and the connection is 100% correct.She was his first promoter and the HARLEM connections has a valid link.Thanks needs stronger look to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments