A&E to Jackson Bros -- The Offer's on the Table

1/17/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito may be as tired of their A&E show as everybody else in America -- we're told the network has already offered them a second season ... but so far, the bros. haven't bitten.

Jackson Family

TMZ spoke with a rep for A&E, who confirmed the offer and told us the network would gladly have MJ's male siblings back for another round of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" -- which airs its last episode this Sunday.

But there's one problem: we're told the brothers haven't responded to the offer yet.

It's unclear why the brothers wouldn't jump at the chance for a paycheck ... but then again, it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems.

Cathy

I have no idea why neither Chandler nor Arvizo's parents were not held at least partially accountable for neglect. All admitted to letting their children sleep in the same bed with an adult man who was not related to them. This in and of itself constitutes severely questionable judgment as a parent. On top of that, Evan Chandler claimed he went to say goodnight to Jordie and actually observed Jordie and Michael sleeping along side each other in the same bunk-bed in Jordie's room with Michael's hand on Jordie's crotch. And then Evan closed the door and walked away. What kind of father does that? A terrible one I'd say.

nan

well all ..i am calling it a night..happy posting..and gomer lay off the grits .you are getting alittle belly...lol

Random Angel

You people all think he's dead and you're all obsessed. just read through the posts. I find this so wrong on so many levels, so wrong.

Whatever, I won't be back. If you people find this entertaining and the right thing to do, to talk about this man, like he's nothing more than a name on a computer screen, a brand, all day and night long, then so be it.

It's just a reflection on all of you and your lives, not about Michael Jackson. Of that, I AM CERTAIN!

So, have fun...! Disgusting

And, it's very clear by the relentless posts by the same people all day that you're either internals, paid or morph into people. No one stays on a website all day long talking about a celebrity, NO one normal. PERIOD!

And don't come back with BS saying, "well you're here". For those who are 'sane', there's a difference between coming on line reading a story, posting a few then LEAVING and continuing on with a normal life. You people have no clue, you do this all day long.

Clearly!

Posted at 10:55PM on Jan 18th 2010 by cathy really

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/45#comments#ixzz0d1klLfvR

I haven't been here in DAYS. LOL

I come here when I have time, post a bit, and then leave and go on with my regular life.

Everyone keeps talking about getting paid for being here. Hell, where can I sign up for that?

ric

And that affects you how exactly?

scum bag TMZ

670. Posted at 10:50PM on Jan 18th 2010 by leave it alone

I THINK it is called a discussion...What is wrong with that??

Posted at 10:55PM on Jan 18th 2010 by pmiller

EVERY F@CKIN DAY, EVERY MINUTE, DISCUSS WHAT...WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS, really, i'm just curious. the facts are out there, trial transcripts, videos, no one is going to change their minds one way or the other.

THIS IS WRONG. If you people can't figure this out, then...so be it. This is the only website that does this. Something is very wrong with you people.

If anyone wants to know facts, read the damn trial transcripts, ALL OF THEM, READ THE STATEMENTS, DEPOSITIONS, READ THEM.

Draw your conclusions from facts. To display this day in and day out over and over is repulsive.

What does it matter to you...how does this affect your life.

F@ck, leave the man alone. I'm not even that big of fan but this is repulsive.

F@CK all of you! Talk about your own f@cked up lives!

And, seriously, if you people are for REAL and not paid bloggers, trollers and really do this all day long and can't comprehend how sick it is, well...again, what's the point.

scum bag TMZ

wrong and disgusting....ah, you figure it out!

you're all so f@cked up, it's unbelievable.

michael jackson is and was a human being.

when does your so called 'innocent conversation/discussion end, huh..when...?!

How is talking about a man relentlessly whom you don't know anything about, NOT ONE THING, you've never had ONE conversation with this man, never...how does that affect you...and why?

Cathy

Gotta call it a night, folks! Have fun trying to maintain intelligence with the immature kids at hand. ;)

Nan, RA, Ric, pmiller and a few others, as always, it's been a pleasure!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Well this is interesting because one of the "facts" that people kept throwing at me is that the settlement did not keep him from testifying in a criminal case.

Posted at 10:57PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

I only have heard that none of the parties could discuss the settlement....When Michael and Lisa Marie went on Diane Sawyer and just DENIED the allegations, Evan tried another civil lawsuit against them just for saying that on the interview. But I do think that Jordie had the right to testify if the DA was going to pursue criminal charges. I really don't know how that all works cause I don't make he laws, and I did not write the agreement. And I don't know why He didn't testify in the last trial cause his mom did and she was under the same agreement. In my original post I guess I ment that Michael could have just wrote him the 20 million dollar check for the "screenplay" before it went public....

Random Angel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/46#comments#ixzz0d1mAuqua

Obviously YOU don't read very well. I have READ it all. I don't have a question about his innocence. I fully believe he was innocent. I posed a few questions to those who think otherwise and they responded. Its called a discussion. Clearly, you are confused.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Goodnite cathy....

ric

when does your so called 'innocent conversation/discussion end, huh..when...?!

Posted at 11:03PM on Jan 18th 2010 by WTF

When we decide it does. Sorry.

Random Angel

Posted at 11:03PM on Jan 18th 2010 by WTF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/46#c24791855#ixzz0d1muagKc

Yes I do

Yes I did

Yes it does.

Any more questions?

This is really getting old ...(yawn)

ric

Goodnite Cathy

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 11:01PM on Jan 18th 2010 by leave it alone

Well...I guess I failed to read the part on the comment section that is there is a limit to the number of posts you can post, how long you can be on the comment board and I REALLY must of NOT read the part that said I needed your permission to post...

And for the record I just got on here about an hour ago....and Made 2 posts yesterday....

When you respond back to me PLEASE let me know where I fill out the form so I can get your permission to post..THANK YOU

ric

Posted at 11:17PM on Jan 18th 2010 by pmiller

THAT was a Jacksontologist.