La Toya Jackson Wants Simon Cowell's Seat

1/18/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya JacksonLa Toya Jackson is next in line to fill Simon Cowell's shoes on "American Idol" -- that's if La Toya Jackson has anything to do with it.

We're told MJ's sister and former "Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe cozied up at a housewarming party for Kathy Hilton in Bel Air recently -- before Simon broke his big news -- and the topic came up of La Toya possibly guest-judging on the show.

But now that Simon's out of the picture, La Toya wants more.

We spoke to her and she tells TMZ: "I would LOVE to be a judge on 'American Idol.' I would love to have a chance for the public get to know the real me. I would be thrilled."

In other news: there's a "real" La Toya Jackson.

Kristin

Janet, definitely. Jermaine, maybe. LaToya, HELL TO THE NAW!!!

Kristin

PLEEEEEASE tell me what credentials does this bony, no-talent broad have? I think its funny that Michael and Janet were the youngest Jacksons, and the most talented, while all the older siblings were mediocre crooners at best.

joe

just digg up wacko jacko and spray some frebreeze on him and prop him up and there you go..make sure his fake nose doesnt fall off during the show and the rateings will go through the roof....just keep any little boys away from him..just chop off his hands if they dont fall off and the kids should be safe,,keep plenty of jesus juice around though,,he might be a bit cranky..and then dr murry could go bnack to pumping drugs into wacko

joe

she looks fat,,is she fat now??i hate fat people..they eat too much food and lay around the house all day..and they never take a bath

Sylvia

I swear, if this woman is even on American Idol as a guest, I WILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN! I am SO sick of these Jacksons coming out of the woodwork and stepping in to the spotlight and making a living off of the death of Michael.....They are all so PATHETIC.

joe

Posted at 8:46AM on Jan 18th 2010 by Sylvia

-------------------------------------------------------------
yes sylvia you will watch and you will love it..just like you kept watching after they voted off your boy sonjaya..latoya is a fantastic choice because she edoes drugs she will bne funny and randy will put her in the dogpound and make fun of her,,and when they digg up wacko and put him next to latoyya it will be really funny

janalal4

Okay, how about a 'guest judge'. Be kind of fun to watch the 'crazy' go down. LOL! I don't watch the show at all but I think I might watch that!

joe

get some new material klown,,your getting boring and sooo not funny..
more tiger jokes
1.tiger is changing his name to cheeta
2.tiger hates gold now,,he loves lap dancers
3.tiger is getting married to latoya..he likes freaks
4.tiger is no longer alive,,he is asleep
5.tiger wants to be forgiven ,,so he can start over sgain

jus'sayin

If she Latoya (weirdo) is going to be a judge, You lost us as veiwers. She is just not cool. Strange.....Duh...

LollyBlue

That's right, LaToya, because the WHOLE premise of the show is for people to get to know the real YOU. Are you so full of yourself, or WHAT? Dont do it LaToya! This is not the venue for you.
Please, God, dont let LaToya be an AI judge! lol

gary

I had the priviledge of meeting Latoya back in 1995. She was a down to earth lady with a next door type personality. I found her to be very gracious and was very impressed with her. She is also more beautiful in person than her pictures show. I would love to see her in any show.

S D M F

La Toya is musically irrelavant, talentless and like the rest of her circus freak family, she needs to go away FOREVER!

OOWEEE

HEY YOU TRICK...AKA LATOYA.....What is the difference between Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter.....The Stupid Lousey Jacksons not demanding that a crime scene was locked down and no evidence tainted or removed surrounding the suspicious death of their Brother...Conrad Murray will only be sentenced to Probation...Remember on Headline News Janet and Latoya were seen escorting two large moving trucks to and away from the Home where Mr. Jackson passed......IF ANYBODY SEES ANY JACKSONS IN PERSON (besides MJ'S Children) THROW PENNIES AT THEIR MONEY HONGERING ASS..S.S.S.S.S.S.S. Thank You.

Linda Lovelest

And I would NEVER watch "American Idol" again.

Faye

I will stop watching if she becomes one. That whole family is disgusting how they are capitalizing on MJ's death-Makes me sick-Janet may be the only one in that family that truly is human. I hope she is the one those kids turn to instead of the rest of the wacked out family-

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments