Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

damian

looks like a doll.. wow

King of TMZ

Michael Jackson is the king of all News!
:D We want Michael!
We Want Michael!
We Want Michael!
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :)

Kim

I thought it was Faith Hill!

Ella

Stop giving this idiot attention! she is nothing but a media hore.

Liev

It's a good thing she's holding that cup with her name on it, otherwise you might not have recognized her!
She's really pretty though...still...

Casey

She looks like a statue!!!! Does her face move at all!?!?!?!?

billyho613

LOL- Starting to look like Joan Rivers....HOLLA!!!!

jellos

I think she looks good

Danielle

She's always been a beautiful person....sad that society has driven her to go through all this...at age 23?!?! I hope she is happy.

Irritated

Yes, she is pretty but it is that fake pretty that I really do not care for. I think she looked better before!

aquanet

too bad they can't surgically enhance some talent.

Why are we still talking about her again?

Mandy

Well she isn't ugly, on the outside at least but I think she now looks a lot older than she did before. Not like OMG granny but instead of a beautiful 20 something, she looks like a pretty 30 something trying to be a 20 something. That's weird I am sure to say something like that but hopefully the way I put it is understood lol,

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

Sorry Heidi, but all the plastic surgery in the world will help you with your self esteem. One day you will look at yourself & realize that you have inner issues, never on the outside. And then you'll wonder what the hell did you REALLY look like before? SAD SAD SAD. I hate to see a pretty girl go down this road. You were probably still a very annoying person, but you looked real & pretty. Now you look just like any other blond in Hollywood. That's a shame!

wendell dixon

This is so sad. amazing that she lived thru it all without any complications. I am not going to bash the chick for having so plastic surg done on her body..but wow..there is a serious issue going on with the poor girls mental state because she was not a bad looking chick in the before. I think that she needs some phsycological help because at 23..do you feel like your looks are that effed up...and can we say the doctor that performed the surgery..amazing..they both need help. The doctor for actually doing all those procedures...Man only in America where you can pay for almost anything.

Really?

You can't even recognize her anymore..Which maybe is a good thing cause she's such a douche it's not even funny. Her husband is an even bigger douche...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments