Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

b

She used to be pretty and really cute.. now she honestly looks frightening. Like there is something seriously wrong with her face. Can she smile, or blink.. or anything? She looks confused and way too tight. Looking at those pics truly made me sad for her.

djdw61

So, is she trying to look exactly like Faith Hill? What a poseur.

lost in lalaland

I don't know who's sicker: Heidi, her surgeon or the editor of People magazine who gave this a cover story. Sad, sad, sad. She looks like a blow-up doll.

Inquiring Mind

13. Well she isn't ugly, on the outside at least but I think she now looks a lot older than she did before. Not like OMG granny but instead of a beautiful 20 something, she looks like a pretty 30 something trying to be a 20 something. That's weird I am sure to say something like that but hopefully the way I put it is understood lol,

Posted at 11:14AM on Jan 19th 2010 by Mandy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/19/heidi-montag-plastic-surgery-ten-procedures-photo-/#comments#ixzz0d4nqXqQD

I say the same thing! She looks older now! She really needs to stop she looks plastic.

heyshae

I hope she doesn't turn into that cat lady who is addicted to surgery. http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/entertainment-superscarystars/22/

THE TIME IS NEAR

She should stop right now, she looks good and has a good body. If she continues to screw around she will look like all the other plastic people out there..just take a look at Nicole Kidmans once beautiful face which now looks totally ceramic.

Zach Swan

It kills me to say this but yes, she looks better after all these surgical procedures. Still, as far as I know, it isn't medically possible to do personality transplants, so I still dislike her.

Bridgit

She looks horrible...why would she do this to herself???? She doesn't even look like Heidi anymore. She looks like a cartoon that Spencer drew. She has totally lost herself...and trying to find it...using all the wrong ways. I have not liked Heidi in so long due to the conflict between her and Lauren Conrad but I feel sooooo sorry for her and wish that she would get help and get back on track...before it's to late.

Lynnett

She looks like Alexis from the Real Housewives of orange county

Sunny

Her face is beautiful, I hope she stops working on it now. I can't think what else she'd want to do with it. But her new fake boobs are DDD - they look ridiculous on her. And she says she wants bigger ones.

Trooper Tom

I think its a scream, these stupid women go under the knife to change their appearance hoping to snag some rich guy, then they have kids and its back to square one no amount of plastic surgery can alter those darn genes LOL

MINE IS CUTER THAN YOURS

As beautiful as she does look now.....She looks nothing like she did to begin with. She doesnt even look like herself :(

maronson

Blink already!

Brandie

She looks good. She looks like one of my old Barbie dolls, but mentally she's a mess. She really must hate herself and who she was or Spencer did....sad.

maggie mae

Now if only someone would sew zippers in both Heidi's and Spencer's mouth, the world would be a better place.