Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

Lilarose

This is a young woman who will look like a freak before she realizes what horrors she will face.

She looks like a typical bleached blonde to me. Hollywood is full of them.

Here today, gone tomorrow. Grapefruit boobs and all!

Cassie

She looks pretty, but I always wonder if people that have this much plastic surgery realize that when they have children, their children won't look like them. I think that's so sad.

Rhonda

I am happy to see someone follow in my footsteps and I am NOT addicted to plastic surgery either.

Quiet

Ha ha

yup

Hubby is the one needing the work!

Kate Zimmer

Looks like Faith Hill now.

Uhhhh Wow!

One word: THERAPY And, is it just me... or does she look 10 years older now?! Usually people get plastic surgery to look YOUNGER not OLDER! Whoops!

Truth

OMG that vacant look on her face! I think she is a stepford wife now! LOL!

lovetMZ

society didn't do this to her you clowns - she's an idiot. This lady WILL crash and burn and it will be very public just like her plastic surgeries. It's not even sad, it's mind boggling.

Topanga

She looks very pretty - but she aged herself about 10 years. What was she thinking?

offcrgentleman

Good. Finally got rid of that long, ugly horse face and chopped off her Jay Leno chin.

Too bad they couldn't do a brain transplant and personality makeover. You can change the packaging, but you can't change the quality of the product. She's talentless, useless, brainless crap, no matter what.

Chris

She was so pretty before; she looks like a plastic monster now. Whenever I saw pictures of her alone (before) she looked just beautiful, but when I saw pictures of her with Spencer, she looked ugly. Must be my subconscious; he is gross white trash and he drags her down with him.

Chris

She looks a lot older. I'm really disappointed-- I thought TMZ had dropped these morons for a while.

laurenwilder

Actually, I think she looks amazing. I'm actually surprised how well the surgeon did. She does look like a different person, but quite frankly, spectacular. Now the only trick is that she has to stop with the plastic surgery. If she doesn't realize this is as beautiful as one person can be (just exterior folks, calm down), then the next round will take her over into Jacksonland, and that would be a shame.

melissa

the funniest part about all this is shes 23 years old - now after all the surgery she looks 35+. i think the whole purpose was to maintain beauty or enhance it - she looks like the idiot we always knew she was