'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

1/20/2010 6:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his ass kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that bitch ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people.

UPDATE: Izzo tells TMZ, "First of all these guys pushed my female friend on the ground. But I was on a show that uses the derogatory slang word for Italians, 'guido.' I am not a racist, I was using a slang word just the same as the way guido is used on the show."

L337M4573R

149. All blacks should go to Haiti where they belong.

Posted at 12:52AM on Jan 21st 2010 by KELLY

well we would still be there if you didnt take us right?

Kimberly Wash

I am more and more amazed at how every time a nobody gets one sec of the spotlight that the ignorance always top surfaces.Amazing how many RACIST are still existing!

MUCH LOVE to RONNIE for flatting that fool! I have one thing to say about that: YOU GOT KNOCKED THE ...... OUT!!!! HAHAHA

YOU LOST SO JUST GET OVER IT! YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDY WILL NEVER CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE WORLD SAW YOU GET KNOCKED RIGHT INTO A NAP!!! HAHAHAH

Penis Hilton

TMZ is full of racist jokers who make slur comments on Jersey Shore and won't admit that the show is the equivalent of Amos & Andy. But the staff gets its panties in a twist if anyone bashes friends of dotty.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Who cares? He just said what we all think and feel. Besides, you hypocrites give complete passes to racist black celebrities daily.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Yet the overwhelming majority of the country agrees with him 100%

roo

TMZ Moderator, I am waiting.
I wrote stating that using "Guido" is equally offensive but you are withholding my comment. WHY are you censoring it? WHY am I not allowed to voice an opinion that the term is equally offensive? Is it really ok to censor opinions and to print hate speech against Italians? Can you not be fair on this issue? Thank you.

Tyson

Honestly that's why the dude got stomped out Bronx style. let him show his face in the Bronx

Kitty Knows Best

Hey Soulless (#170),

We don't like you either. Too bad your rough, crackly GREYING skin makes you look years older than your real age. Your hate is killing your soul. You are just a racist troll without a life. You obviously have a false sense of entitlement that you are not living up to. Maybe it's your own narrow mind? You reap what you sow. Go ahead wrap your self up in your white sheets...you are just a coward. This is not 1845 or 1920 or even 1967. We are in the 21st century yet your mind is stuck in the distant past. You know best to just smile and keep your ignorant mouth shut (in real life) because you'll end up just like that douche - on the pavement. As far as the horse hair comment, bitch please! I'm sure your face resembles a horse's derriere and your red-pimple covered ass is as wide as the trailer you live in.

yuh8onme?

Does this really come as a surprise 2 anyone? The ENTIRE Jersey Shore cast are rascist, including my future baby mama, Snooki! But u know what they say..."Once U go black..."

Anwar

All Italians don't like any other race but there own.and we all know that they dont like black people...period

KeeKee

You are RACIST..And that is why Ronnie Knocked your Racist A*s out flat to the pavement!!!!

MS

I can't believe he would put himself in the trunk of some rusted out Impala, on a road that no one travels.

Don~E

Juice Heads!!

passin thru

#24. You should move to Staten Island with the rest of the racists
#31. You are the stupidest person in all of these posts. Let me guess, you are GED material. I'm right, aren't I?

Posted at 2:59 PM on Jan 20, 2010 by Nancy
SO NANCY...YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE STUPID AND WISHING DEATH ON PEOPLE FOR SPEAKING THIER MINDS....AND LET ME MENTION ITS PRETTY MUCH WHAT THE majority IS SPEWING....AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT THOSE TWO DOWN? FOR WHAT?
ON ANOTHER NOTE...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE WORD 'STUPIDIST' IT WOULD BE...THE MOST STUPID....
WHO'S THE MORON NOW? UUUHH, THAT WOULD BE you....CONGRATS

passin thru

racist white people give all whites a bad name. That is why no one likes America now. WHite people change your racist ways before its too late.

anyONE CAN BE RACIST....NOT JUST WHITES...MAYBE IF WE JUST STOP ACCEPTING IT AS THE NORM...AND STOP RETALIATING AND LET THE EFFIN SUBJECT DROP FOR ONCE...WE COULD ALL GET ON AND
GET ALONG....UNTIL THEN WE WILL CONTINUE TO REHASH AND RELIGHT FIRES THAT DO NOT NEED FANNING