Jesse James Phones in Dog Search Experts

1/28/2010 6:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has unleashed the professionals for an assist in the search for his missing dog Cinnabun.

Jesse James dog search

We're told Jesse has hooked up with the same dog search service that tried in vain to find Jessica Simpson's pooch after it was snatched up by a coyote last year -- FindToto.com.

The company will power dial everyone around the West Coast Choppers compound in Long Beach, CA -- where Cinnabun went missing Monday.

According to the automated message, 9-month-old Cinnabun was spotted yesterday roaming around the K-9 Corner dog park in Long Beach ... but she's still on the loose.

Jesse is also offering a $2,000 reward for Cinnabun's safe return.

UPDATE: Cinnabun was spotted nearly two hours ago "near the 405 fwy and Seal Beach Blvd," this according to FindToto! Getting closer!

West Coast Chopper model Kimmie CaraocolesUPDATE #2
: More motivation to find the dog -- one of Jesse's friends, a model for West Coast Choppers named Kimmie Caracoles, is promising to go out on a date with anyone who finds Cinnabun ... adding, "I'll probably let you touch my boob."

Here is a photo of Kimmie so you know what's on the table.

Get out there and find that dog!!!!!

Jesse James' dog buttercup

Andria

I really hopes the dog gets home safe soon....knowing how loyal and sookie those dogs are, the dog is probably just as heartbroken as jesse is....

H

FindToto is a great business. We too used them on the search for our dog. We sadly found out about the service weeks after our girl went missing, but they were great to work with. I hope Jesse finds his dog!

tacky66

you are telling me the reward is $2000, this guy is married to a woman who makes millions of dollars; he should have made the reward at least $10,000.
a pitball on the lose; sure glad i don't live around there.
in fact, the police should be looking out for this dog, he can turn dangerous.
jesse change that stupid hairdo from 1940, get a nose job, and shave off that beard, thanks.

Andie

Good luck, Jesse, you'll find him.

chopperdiva

Keep spreading the word...someone has seen her.....she really is a sweet girl and doesn't fit the Pit Bull Stereotype that so many people are concerned about

RITE ING KLAS

JESSE, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR DOG BACK!!! I KNOW THAT I WOULD BE HORRIFIED IF MY BABY WAS LOST... PRAY, IT WILL HELP !!!

Diane

I hope they find their dog very soon & safe.... This is a great orginazation & as an avid animal lover you do whatever it takes... I hope Cinnabun is found SOON....

L

Oh great! That's such a high traffic area! I hope she doesn't get hit...and I agree: $2,000 for your beloved dog when you make millions? Cheap!

kush

greedy people

louwho

why should you have to pay a reward anyway? What happened to people doing something out of the kindness of their hearts. I lost my dog recently and the person who found her didn't ask for a reward.

chelley

I hate the assumption's made that just because Cinnabun's a pit she's dangerous. I have 3 pit mixes and those dogs want nothing but to cuddle and be loved. That type of assumption is what keeps feeding the misconception about these loving and loyal dogs.

I hope Jesse finds Cinnabun soon!!

anonymous

With all the money this fool has, he has not taken the time to have a tracking device put in his dog. He looks dumb and is dumb.

Tina

Wish you best of luck - my guy actually rolled down an automatic window on a car, and tried to find me shopping lol. Someone did finally call me -after he was on their porch for a few days. He is a fawn pitty too. To you morons who think it should be a bigger reward - can you see the dog-nap rate sky-rocket for celebrity animals???

Hopeful

I hope they find this dog and that she's returned to them. It would be awful if someone scooped her up and tried to keep her because she belonged to famous people. If someone sees this dog they need to do the right thing and hang onto her and call it in. Sending good vibes their way. I would be DEVASTATED if my dog ever went missing!

Jennifer

I hope he finds her before she's hurt!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments