Renee Zellweger Car Crash at Bradley Cooper's

1/28/2010 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Zellweger got nailed today in Pacific Palisades.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
For some reason Renee was visiting Bradley Cooper's new house sometime before 9 AM. Bradley hasn't even moved in yet and he was nowhere in sight.

Renee parked her Prius on the street and got out. When she eventually returned to the car at 9, she opened the driver's door to get in, when an elderly woman in a BMW almost took Renee and the door out.

Renee was unscathed but her door got nailed.

Fifteen minutes later Bradley showed up and Renee hitched a ride.

di

poor renee, not an ounce of fat on her body! eat something, girl!

Amy

The last picture you can clearly see her license plate number....all the other pics its blocked out.....

majortom1981

In NY the person opening the door is automatically at fault.

King

ZELLWIGGER! HEY LADY!

Anon

So were the paps following Renee or was they just sitting there camped at Bradley Cooper's empty house?

Dix Handley

What is the matter with her the back of her legs? I don't think I have ever seen ugly legs like Renee's. Does she have problems with them?

Lili

Maybe having had to play the chubby Bridget Jones has caused her to go too far in the other direction, and she's working too hard to keep her weight down. 'Cos those are some harsh chicken-legs.

SNAPPLETEA

I know we all have our comfy beat up up clothes but she seems to wear this outfit out in public alot. I am sure she can afford something a little nicer to wear, I don't think I would leave my house looking like her and I am not being followed by cameras!

Just sayin'

She is lucky she wasn't in a worse accident. She would have been dead in that little clown car.

cal gal

I'm with you #18. Renee, eat some meat!

BlueSnowChica

It breaks my heart to see a hottie like Bradley Cooper with this pale and ugly woman. Ugh.

Pino

She is such an “Open book warm lady” that it’s like as if she’s always singing the cutest warm songs without ever saying a word. My advice for her is still the same. Find a regular man outside of the Theater/Film or otherwise “Gentle arts industry.” Soft on soft gets lost. And she strikes me as someone who wants to make a difference to feel fulfilling.

Professor Obvious

If you swing open your car door with no regard for oncoming traffic, in California, you are at fault. Implying that an old lady was at fault is disgraceful.

Nancy

SpawnOfAzazel your comment was TOO funny!

CriticAl

Is she on Madonna's diet and exercise program? Her striations have striations.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments