« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Wrestler Accused of Smacking a Woman

1/28/2010 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE wrestler Greg "Hurricane" Helms allegedly smacked several people -- including a woman -- before he and Chris Jericho were arrested at a Kentucky gas station yesterday, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Greg Helms and Chris Jericho
We're told several people were in a taxi cab with Helms and Jericho when things allegedly got violent around 4 AM yesterday.

Cops say they spoke to several members of the group who told them Helms struck three people -- including Jericho, a man named Gary Kelley and a female passenger named Ashley Storer.

Witnesses told cops Helms ran from the scene right after the violent incident but returned to the gas station soon after, where he -- along with Jericho -- was arrested for being drunk in public.

Cops say Helms was not arrested for the alleged attack because the alleged victims have not pressed charges -- a requirement for an arrest in Kentucky if the police do not witness the attack.

Ashley told cops she did not want to file charges against Helms -- but Kelley told police he's mulling it over and may go after the wrestler.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bobby

typical losers

Bobby

wow i was first for a change..jericho is a jerk and helms is a nobody.slap that stupid canadian POS.

Blake

Typical WWE. Setting horrible examples for its fans!

scott

Which translates into I am going to sue the hell out you

Artrina

Guess WWE isn't fake fighting after all.....

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

I'm surprised the wresler didn't give the woman a clothes line or hit her over her head with a metal folding chair.

Blake

I have ZERO respect for these goons.

Robin

LOLL @ Hurricane smacking Jericho.

King of TMZ

Come on no Michael Jackson News or updates for the whole Week!!!

that's weak! what's wrong TMZ! stop updating on the wrong people.

arte help

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

arte help

SO WHAT!!! My son put a man in a vegetative state for the rest of his life. These guys are amatures!!

Jake

Who cares? I mean really- that's news? I love the WWE, and for comment 2: Chris only plays a jerk on WWE right now, in real life he is pretty cool. Also whats with the arrest for public intox? Oh wait...since no one pressed charges the cops didn't want to go home empty handed and figured a celbrity arrest would look good to their buddies. Believe me I know cops. If you're drinking at a bar-it's public intox, at least they took a cab and weren't driving. It's a stupid rule-public intox, they allow you to go to bars and clubs and parties to drink but on the way home-if you're not driving it's public intox, kinda bull if you ask me, sort of like a set up. I drink at bars and walk home once in a great while, I dare them to arrest me. Finally, TMZ, half of the people you have working for you are pathetic, most look like they recieved swirlees in high school. High some real writers an people who know what news is and don't look like bums that walked in from the street. If that's the case let me not do my hair or shower for a week and put on cloths that I fotgot to wash, in no particular fashion, and apply too much makeup-which in this case since I'm a man that would be any at all, and let me have my interview!

Stacey

Apparently his Hurri-Powers must have been on the fritz!

Jake

To "The Hulkster" why not use your real name instead of pretending to be someone who you are not! WWE Superstars are known to be the most inshape atheletes in all sports, constantly training and practicing, with the ability to do stunts most athletes could never do and that deserves respect. Also by some VERY fat chance that this is HOGAN-which I highly doubt, then shut up! A comment like that only would show that you have a grudge against WWE since the only gig you could get was TNA and you public speach on waging war on RAW. HAHA-good luck! TNA is only a fraction of what the WWE is. That would be like one individual waging war on a 300+ million person country. It's called suicide. So.... who really cares that you're son put a man in a vegitative state? Nobody. Maybe he'll learn next time that NO means NO. Who cares? I've done and seen worse. Good day.

Icebaby

Ha! a superhero wrestler goes smacking woman including his fellow WWE mate. Wrestling sucks, but sometimes they do get into real brawls and look like morons. Jericho is almost 40 and I hope the dude has never juiced up. Yeah right. Don't do juice kids!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments