Rachel Uchitel -- Mistresses Have Birthdays Too

1/30/2010 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' main woman he's not married to, Rachel Uchitel, celebrated her birthday in West Palm Beach, Fla. last night.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Uchitel partied it up at Pistache, a French bistro that we're told is run by a Uchitel family friend.

Rachel had originally planned a big bash at a Palm Beach club -- but opted against it when word got out.

Ben

30. Like Joe DiMaggio said, "they're all somebody's daughter."

Posted at 4:37PM on Jan 30th 2010 by ralph

Then the Discovery Channel better get on the ball, because she is living proof that Bigfoot had spawn!

Mary

Unfortunately, smelly swine Uglitel has surfaced to do a little blowing of the candles or was that drugs or another woman's husband? Ms. Gloria must feel really proud of herself for landing this disgusting whore for a client so she, too, can cash in on the story somewhere down the road.

Rebecca

I don't know if she got involved with a married man because she's a bad person or because she got some issues when her fiance was killed in 911...but either way you can't deny she is very pretty.

Jard

Used goods, bad meat, smelly fish..He s not coming back to you darling..Go away now..Nasty user of men..She knew he was married w/kids..Lots of pretty women use this website..Not all women are jealous either..IM a senior citizen and IM not jealous of her..She STINKS

Stupididy at its best

Everything is fake with her. My God is there anything real with this slut !!! Really fake nose, fake hair, fake breast, fake tan, fake job, fake illusions, fake life and I can go on and on .....
In what kind of world do we live in to put this kind of trashy people on a pedestal. Really pathetic and tragic.

janalal4

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday you wallowed out old tranny....
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Glad to see she got to have her birthday party & judging by the pic here, she still has some loyal friends left to celebrate it with her. Bet they're all 'shallow f@cks' just like she is! LOL!

Poor(stupid?,immature?,delusional?)Elin is about to get her heart broken all over again. I bet when she leaves that s3x rehab facility through the 'front door' after visitting her darling hubby, Rachel is already coming in thru the 'side door'!!

Tiga woods

That thing is F'n beat ...

sam

#42 --hilarious! I was trying to find the right words to say about that comment but you covered. Too funny! Thanks Man!

Lovejac23

LOL #20! I thought the same thing! Luv ya Chef KOOKY! :)

Jimbob

Of course she is Smoking like an Albanian prostitute !!!

Boo Hoo

But Rachel, your the only Ho I ever loved.

Janet

I can't even stand looking at her.

Janet

Speaking of birthday's, SHE DOESN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO ELIN!

Jake

I'm not trying to make excuses for her, believe me, but holy crap. I had no idea about her past until a previous poster mentioned her losing her fiance in 9/11. Then I read this article below.

It definitely sheds a lot of light on he she got to this point of being such a easy-to-loathe person.

Politico Pablo

Well, she certainly has a great tan! And now that she's 35, that's a great time to give those cigarettes.