« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Score One for Tila Tequila in Merriman Fight

2/2/2010 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila just dodged a serious legal bullet in her epic fight with NFL star Shawne Merriman.

Tila Tequila and Shawn Merriman

The judge in the lawsuit Shawne filed against Tila has set aside the default judgment against Ms. Tequila. You'll recall Shawne sued Tila, claiming she sabotaged a business deal of his by trashing him all over town. Tila didn't file an answer to Shawne's suit so the judge entered a default judgment.

But now the judge has had a change of heart, concluding Tila may not have been given notice a suit was filed ... so the default judgment has been set aside and Tila has until February 16 to answer Shawne's complaint.

Tila Tequila is also suing Shawne Merriman for assault and battery. And, Shawne is one of the few people Tila has not fingered as her baby daddy.

Tila Tequila pictures.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

WebWiseWoman

Didn't she tweet her trash about Shawne? I am sure I read a post or 2 on TMZ quoting her tweets that I'm sure Shawne's lawyers have copies of...

hummmmm, maybe this is why this stupid bitch deleted her twitter account AGAIN?

bitch needs to get over her/himself (getting harder and harder to figure because some of her stupidity seems male ;)

Black Power

I wonder if her mouth is frozen open in an o-face position. As much as it looks tempting, I'd rather stick my wang in a garbage disposal. I'm sure the disposal is cleaner.

tizerri

YAY! She deleted her twitter.

I think she is trying to generate more traffic to her website. NOBODY GO TO IT! The website is slow and looks like a 12 year designed it. I won't give her the traffic.

Joann

She won't answer this one either. She's too busy with her fake baby which constantly keeps her puking and stressted out, rehearsing for her fake upcoming tour, her fake upcoming TV show, her fake celebrity gossip site she's starting up and her fake mangement business she starting.

kromen

She deleted her Twitter; the train wreck is coming to an end.

Casey

What is wrong with his ugly, dumb, skank? Is she from Andromeda or something? What's with the weird shape of her head and face? Either she's an ET or she was in a MAJOR accident as a child.

pua

Pardon the crassness, but that photograph of her illustrates exactly what she is good at and famous for.... that's her talent, that's her gift, nothing more, nothing less.

nick

WANNA KNOW WHY TILA GOT HER TWITTER DELETED? http://ccwfilms.com/files/tilakickedoff.jpg CELEBS: MY COMPUTER SERVICES DELIVER RESULTS AND RATES ARE COMPETITIVE. EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Joann

@ #15."TMZ your website is virused. Every time I go on here my virus/spyware scan shows infections. It's this site. Do something about it. That's not cool."

Yea, I'm getting something weird too.

Lately when I'm on your site it freezes up and I get a messages saying "there is a script running and it might cause your computer to become unresponsive. Do you want to stop this script".....I click yes and everything is ok. Don't get this on any other site.

It's not my computer because I had it checked and scanned.

Miss Bu

Then it is obviously Shawne's baby if she hasn't pointed her finger at him.

BGL

Who in the hell is this broad? Who gives a damn besides that?

Your Face

tmz pics the most F'd up pictures...

shauna

She is back on Twitter- THEREALTILA-
she is mental. what is funny about this??

Serra

I bet she makes that face a lot, the one on her picture on the left there. Very suitable picture for you to use!

joey

if only i had not been born with a penis I could have been in LA or sport cities jacking one of these rich guys for money. Jacking not a good choice of words. what a no talented "ho"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2