'Jersey Shore' Producers -- Hunting in Miami

2/3/2010 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a fist pump warning in Florida -- TMZ has learned the people behind "Jersey Shore" have been checking out the beaches of Miami for the perfect spots for Season 2.

Jersey Shore
TMZ obtained a letter sent from the producers of "Jersey Shore" to the owner of Miami's Mynt Lounge -- asking for clearance to shoot footage inside the club in March and April.

The letter says 495 Productions is "currently researching Miami Beach as a possible location" for Season 2 and "won't be able to shoot the show on Miami Beach unless we're able to shoot in the hottest clubs."

But sources close to the show tell TMZ "Jersey Shore" has not committed to one city yet -- and even though they've sent out feelers to a bunch of different places, they're still deciding between 9 other cities both inside and outside of the US.

will

Miami eh should be trouble...

JerseyWhore.com is for sale!

Lori

Headline News :

DJ Paulie is quitting Television for good. He will also not be doing any guest appearances this Summer in Las Vegas, New Jersey, New York, Miami Beach, Boston & LA. Please visit DJ Paulie's official website for further updates. www.djpaulie.com

YumYum

No one cares. The drama and fun of this show was watching the relationships develop. They are now overexposed and boring. Why didn't they bring in NEW people?

Internet Marketing Tools

Miami Rules!

buttPlug

Miami is way to cool for these losers... They should stay in "the armpit of the country" with all the other armpit losers... Still waiting for TMZ to give me a job tho

Darlene

Wont be watching it no matter where it is! ;oP

Not Relevant

MIAMI?? OH HELL NO!! GO AHEAD AND TRY!! BUT, THERE NOT WELCOME HERE!!

Ron

i THINK THIS GROUP WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE SUDAN,SOMALIA,
CHECHNYA OR EVEN A MUSLIM COUNTRY THAT ENJOYS BEHEADING JERSEY
INFIDEL'S...HAVE A GREAT SEASON

ltlmstrblmkr

I vote for taking those slimy fakeass skankers outta the US! Send them to Haiti & let em have a real taste of what's important. God that snooki thing's face makes me puke in my mouth every time I see it...seriously who hit that with the fugly stick? My bro saw her for real up close & said the pits in her face were like craters covered by a mud-slick.

TMZBoy

For real...they'll fit right in in Miami.

dirty diana

for real, they'll fit right in not on tv at all.

craig

I'm sorry I just don't get these shows, I'm in my 30's I tried to watch some of them to talk about them at work, am I the only one in America that think these shows are stupid. I just can't stand reality shows, I've seen some shows in other countries, they can show T&A and be more graphic in sex, that helps but it doesn't make a difference.

Jerry Martin

At least those tards will be on the other side of the country from me.

FLORIDA

Keep the trash out of Florida, we are trying to keep our beaches clean and preserve what wildlife and nature we have left. Never saw the crappy show, read way too much about it has no appeal, because I'm not a wannabe hooker or a degerate sheltered Jersy moron boy-child with ridiculous Fru-Fru hair. The pics alone say it all. Send them all to the Governator, or Canada, or better yet to America or further south, let them grow up real fast, NOW that would be a show! Let them "party" with the Mexican drug tzars, & let the morons grow up to a REAL WORLD! I can't bear to see to any more publicity about this crap & these disgusting wannabe repulsive morons. Please don't feed the publicity fire, it's embarrasing to see anything about them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments