Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Sue over Split Story

2/8/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will sue News of the World for reporting the couple was splitting up.

It's pretty clear News of the World was wrong. Exhibit A: This pic of the couple making out at the Super Bowl.

The tabloid published a report January 24 that Pitt and Jolie had called it quits and agreed to custody and property division.

The London lawyers for Pitt and Jolie, Keith Schillings, called the report a "false and intrusive allegation."

Schillings said News of the World refused to retract the story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Htown

Re: Expect Angelina pop out a baby 9 months from now, because as long as those photos are posted, he gonna "get it up" The are such losers......please just go AWAY!!!

Mag: AMEN Sister!! too funny and true! Jen looks SO hot and i am sure Brad has to think about her in order to be with Angie!!!! Jen is in such a better place. I used to want these 2 to split, but now i really hope they are together until death do they part. They truly deserve each other.

Grouch

Kissing? Aren't they actors?

spoonman

Worst actors in the world!!So FAKE!!!

Elvis Twin

Would'nt it be funny if the furor over the story causes them to actually break up?

Teri

Brad has lost it! Why would a guy who's supposed to be with the most "beautiful,sexy,woman,best mother, whatever in the world" look like he's crawled out of a dumpster?

lora c

people just kill me. If they aren't seen in public hugging and kissing you say they are done, there is no emotion there. Then when they are seen out and affectionate you say they are acting. It can't be true. It has to be fake. And as far as suing the rag, you realize that if they do break up the law suit is null because it shows that he wasn't lying. So I can't see them suing and then proving them right by breaking up.
Either way I hope they do stay together, they seem to be in love and really love their children.
All the best to them.

c

some of the weird stories that arent true if i was them i would sue also.

Isabella

There was a time when I used to like Brad Pitt. There was never a time that I liked Angelina Jolie. I cannot stand either one of them and have stopped seeing their movies a long time ago. I really don't care if they leave each other or not! They are just not that important. But they act like they think they are. Even if you don't read those magazines, you still see their faces on the computer and all over the stores in magazines. There are so many talented actors out there much better than them. I have no respect for either of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5