Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

2/12/2010 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Conrad Murray

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

verenice

STUPID. Michael was a father too. He have family too. Conrad Murray you are so STUPID. 4 years is not enough for a murderer. Murray kills JAMES BROWN TOO. LIER. STUPID.

dirty diana

wwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For Sure

He must be the TMZ Cloner lol!!!

Still working see all later!

WillOTheWisp

It's that stinking "troll" that comes on here!!

How much you wanna bet???

And thats the truth

I think that if Michael were alive (I hate saying that) that he would be tickled pink to think that there is so much mystery going on about him right now. I do not think I have ever seen so much stuff going on about someones death as I have seen with Michael Jackson. Unbelievable.

who cares?

This is all just a hoax indeed, open your eyes...

CH

It's about time TMZ admits that all this is a HOAX...

elaine

Murray may not have a smart but bet his lawyer does. Sounds like a case of "let's sway the court" Needs to b pulled off twitter.
Insightwith I Want New Charges in the Michael Jackson Case. Let's start a world-wide movement for all people, Michael Jackson... http://bit.ly/cmxIuY
want everyone to contact DA Steve Cooley at scooley@da.lacounty.gov and (213) 974-3512, and tell him the charges are not enough.

TV Gord

That line quoted in the story sounds a lot like what Michael said in his videotaped statement to the world after police had him in custody and filmed his, um...his 'gentles'.

believe

Hee hee! We know, TMZ, we know...

MJMLOVE

Houlalalala TMZ,,,,,it's a big big HOAX. Yesssssss I agree. H O A X.

Jordan

He may not have a smart phone, but the twitter post says... FROM WEB...I am sure he has the internet.....

Claire

poor murry...his life is more or less over,he wont be able to go out on the street without anyone shouting at him.

vee

I don’t believe one word that comes out of Conrad Murray’s lying mouth! His PR firm is working overtime and will do anything to gather sympathy for that rat including saying some one is faking being him.

DANGEROUS

THIS THE BIGGEST HOAX EVER

MICHAEL IS ALIVE....DR MURRAY IS THE BEST ACTOR OF THIS YEAR

im so happy right now u guys have no idea yooohooooo ;DDDD

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments