« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Danica Patrick

Crash and Burn

2/13/2010 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Race car hottie Danica Patrick made her NASCAR Nationwide Series debut today, but she didn't make it to the checkered flag -- a wreck on lap 68 knocked her out of the race.

Danica Patrick
Patrick's green #7 got caught in a pileup coming out of turn four at Daytona International Speedway, and she couldn't avoid the wreckage in front of her.

At least she got her first Daytona wreck out of the way.

And at least she's still hot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Justin

Danica had a great week. All interviews indicated she was all about learning. Next week she is in Cali. TMZ will be there?

c

first, and Danica is last as usual

doug

Boring ... Dwight Howard Baby Mama Responded to her booty Popping Video yanno http://gochitchat.com/2010/02/dwight-howards-baby-mama-responds-to-booty-poppin-video/

Lisa

Why does TMZ do this...I came on here 20 minutes ago and this wasnt here...yet it says it was posted hours ago and it isn't on the top of the page. Everything that's new is being put under Dr. Murray. That's annoying because you can miss articles. They do this all the time.

unknown

Nothing personal, but when I check in with the news, I don't like to scroll through the "important" news posted several days before and about matters and people I don't care to hear anymore of, usually from several months or years ago.
When Danica Patrick crashes in her first NASCAR, and you post it within stead of my purchase of a cable package, consarnit, that's more important than purty much 'n'e-t'ing.
How many days and nights and weeks and months must I be tormented by images of updates about Conrad Murray? This one of him actually enjoying himself SEVERAL YEARS AGO.
Good for him. Big news for the umpteenth never was.
Ever see Danica Patrick in a tissy?
There'd be some reportable picturing y'oughts to be a-taking!
I am disappointed, saddened, and bewildered in that order.

ray ray

Watching NASCAR is for hill jacks.

rolanthos

I'm sorry for him:(
I found the interview with danica here: bit.ly/b8ycYD
I wish you luck for the next race.

Sista

Couldn't have happened to a better person. She needs to go back to open wheel where she MIGHT have a chance to win a second race, IF everyone runs out of gas again.

Michelle

Im guessing shes going to do about as good as Dale Jr is doing!!

Kimposter

WEEE!! That looks like fun. Only left turns are allowed. Nascar Not anyone should care about racing.

barb

Please please move the Conrad Murray item from the top.....enough already.

Hates Conan like crap

Danica can finish anywhere she wants.

She is the hottest lady on our planet today.

I'll watch every NASCAR race she's in. Otherwise, NASCAR is for rednecks and idiots.

Christine Gardiner

Poor Danica, she's got her work cut out for her with nascar, lol. It's so much harder racing than anything she's used to, but it would sure be nice to have a woman who can compete with these great drivers, but I have serious doubts that even she can pull it off!!!!

ballsy

Who. effing. cares. Nascar is stupid. Morons making a left turn for 500 miles is not newsworthy or a sport. Maybe it is a good study in insanity, but nothing else.

Michelle

Since when are A-cups hot??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments