« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Wife -- Branded!

2/18/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren may not be wearing a wedding ring, but these pictures are the most powerful proof yet she's behind Tiger Woods.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Elin is swooshed out in Nike gear -- the company that stood behind Tiger. It's more than coincidental that Tiger was snapped yesterday with his own Nike accoutrement.

The pic was taken as Elin picked her daughter up from school this AM.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hateliars

uhm, your photographer caught her yesterday, or someother day, when ever, we DON"T know, so I don't know why everyone is jumping to conclusions, wearing Nike. She was probably part of the Nike contract when Tiger signed. As in, my family is not going to be running around in rebok, addidas, etc., Nike will supply my whole family Nike. So Elin has a whole closet of Nike excersize clothes. She has been photographed, or her sister,or nanny, dropping of her daughter at preschool. looks like mommy clothes to me. TMZ is grasping at straws for a story and alot of the posters here are coming up with ridiculous stuff. she has not said either way, whether she is staying with him. She is not the whore, she is the one that married him.

Tiger Tale

I wonder how much she is being paid to fake a marriage for a year?

Anne

Its called free swag. What is she going to do, run out to the Puma store and re-stock? Like I always say, the best Nike is free Nike.

ya

didn't she ink her own endorsement deal with a rival sports company? puma? or, addidas?

evan

the funniest thing is that his press conference today is an AWESOME move: http://yallkiltit.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/tiger-tactics/

jrad247

She would be a total idiot to stay with him period

amie Class of 98 at North High

I wear Nike too,that doesnt mean i support Tiger Woods.

danny

does she ever dress up ????????????

luby

Come on People. it means she decided to wear NIKE apparel today. Stop with your silly speculations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonBurgundy

I'll betcha she would shave her bush into a Nike Swoosh if the money was right...

Her life is a circus, and she's a worthless tramp if she lets him back into her snatch.

Tiger deserves nothing.

Elin is a bigger pig if she stays with him.
Have some balls you swedish douche rocket.

Bart

You got what you asked for. Shoulda known better dummy.

M

Why is this abusive spouse NOT in jail?

Chip

She is the biggest media barnacle there is only equal to Kate Gosselin---who gives a crap about her. Go back to being a nanny and quit embarrassing Tiger

k

#1 - PRESCHOOL!!!! they don't go all day for heaven's sake!

Money Talks

It's a real mystery to me why so many people would be angry at Elin if she decides to stay with Tiger. I suspect they are teenagers, if not in calendar years at least psychologically. Get real: ALL men cheat on their wives unless they are ugly, obese or poor. MOST women cheat on their husbands unless they are ugly, obese or feminists. Personally I think Elin will be the lucky one if Tiger takes her back after she nearly killed him, I mean I would be scared to live with her, knowing what she is capable of doing. Be careful Tiger.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments