Justin Bieber's Sweet 16 -- Possible Risk of Death

2/26/2010 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber sent out invites to his upcoming 16th birthday party -- and while it's gonna be awesome, there's one giant string attached: A release form for parents that warns your child is risking death by going.

The invitation boasts that Justin will have all sorts of crazy activities at the L.A.-based party -- like paintball, basketball, sumo wrestling, laser tag, and something involving a "workout gym."

But kids aren't allowed to go unless their parents sign a waiver that states, "I fully understand my/minor's participation may involve risk or serious injury or death."

The waiver also states, "I certify that my/minor is in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent participation in the activity."

Justin has also made one thing abundantly clear -- alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited ... and if a kid is caught with any junk, he or she will be ejected from the party.

kidneydonor

LIFE PANELS. HELP! - - HELP! - HELP!

Feb 24, 2010 ... "Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." Keith Olbermann opened his emotional Special Comment on CNN on health care Wednesday ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../keith-olbermanns-emotiona_n_475973.html

KEITH OLBERMANN ANNOUNCES "MY FATHER ASKED ME TO KILL HIM ...
- 7 hours ago "Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." said his hospitalized father had not awoken since that day and ...
Gather.com - 17 related articles »

....

SL

I am so sick of seeing this kid. He has absolutely no talent. I am in the music field, and see kids that are musically and vocally trained that could blow this kid out of the water. Unfortunately, this business now a days is about who you know and how much money you have.

King

[i]"10. Sounds like it's going to be a great party.

Posted at 12:08PM on Feb 26th 2010 by jb"[/i]

Bieber poseur! Ah challenge y'all to a duel, suh!

King

Parents used to buy their daughter a horse when she reached puberty.

nicole

I had to sign waivers exactly like this just to go on field trips in elementary and middle school.. they're no biggie..im obviously not dead.. smart and responsible for a 15 year old to be thinking about this actually.. or whoever thought of it...

Misty

No offence to anyone. His hair is perfectly fine, its actually
amazing! In fact.. i bet you have had some really bad hair styles
yourself.. so how about you live like in this generation and see that
this IS the hairstyle, so get over it. Im a 16 year old, that loves
his music, stop dissing on him, your probley just jealous that he can
pursue something, THAT YOU CANT. so shut up!

Trey

J BIEBZ ROCKS :D
wish i were there!

123456

I love him, but I think his party needs to be safe for the kids who will be coming.I mean warning the parents that their children might die? OMG.

King

It's to indemnify himself against possible lawsuits in case an accident happens to some attendee; it's standard practice in our litigious society. Sad but true. JB has lawyers that come up with this stuff for him. And his haircut is still dumb.

Riana

That is a lie he looks just fine with the haircut. Stop criticizing him.Would you like somebody to criticize you in a mean way? I mean I won't I hope no one is offended.
~This is my opinion.

King

Dumb.
Hair.
Cut.

TheTruth

This invitation was sold by two slime balls whom run the company Blue Ocean. It is owned by John Wolf and Jake Franklin. They appear to be slime balls whom will do anything for money including selling a copy of a 15 years old birthday invitation.

TheTruth

The website is appeared to be blueoceanlive.com and they seem to affillated with Sony and Grand Hustle according to there website. I wonder what TI's involvment is.

JALEN

HAHAHHHAAHAHA I'M GOING TO HIS PARTY YEAH!!!!!

BigAppleChannel