Justin Bieber's Sweet 16 -- Possible Risk of Death

2/26/2010 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber sent out invites to his upcoming 16th birthday party -- and while it's gonna be awesome, there's one giant string attached: A release form for parents that warns your child is risking death by going.

The invitation boasts that Justin will have all sorts of crazy activities at the L.A.-based party -- like paintball, basketball, sumo wrestling, laser tag, and something involving a "workout gym."

But kids aren't allowed to go unless their parents sign a waiver that states, "I fully understand my/minor's participation may involve risk or serious injury or death."

The waiver also states, "I certify that my/minor is in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent participation in the activity."

Justin has also made one thing abundantly clear -- alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited ... and if a kid is caught with any junk, he or she will be ejected from the party.

Alexiz

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY 16 BIRTHDAY
jUsTiN bIeBeR!!!

King

The party was this weekend, posuer "JALEN"! (Maybe next time you should actually read about what you're claiming to be attending.)

AsWickedx3

WOW!! You people need to get a grip. This boy is 16, I repeat 16 years old!!! Kids go through phases with their hair and this is a pretty popular haircut at his age range. Why don't you open your year book and look at your haircuts at 16. Geez.

BTW He has a really nice singing voice, stop hating. What does your voice sound like?

King

My voice sounds like roses, beautiful roses—if roses could sing.

Kerbie

Some peope are confused about why Justin bieber is famous so let me give it to them straight
1. He is sexy
2. He is the best singer
3. He has the best hair
So y'all need to shut the hell up. Justin bieber is the best damn thing to happen in the music industry

Danielle

Justin Is amazing! i wish i was there! And he doesnt need a new haircut it looks amazing on him1 :)

King

Do you have the Bieber Fever or just that yeast infection?

Mark

Fear the rage-filled 13 year old girls (see; lesbians because this kid totally sounds/looks like said 13 year old girls), they'll stampede your ass.

King

What I want to know is how Bobby Goldsboro's 1970s hairstyle regained popularity; this was something I never expected I'd have to endure.

JamieA

So sad to see parents exploit their child. It rarely ends up well for the "star" child. *SIGH*

chris

That kid NEEDS a new hairstyle! He looks like he is sporting my husbands comb over!!! He WILL wear that style soon enough, NOT NOW!!!!!!!!

night-owl

feel sorry for the fam.

IvyBlack

I hate waivers like this. It just means they take no responsibility whatsoever, in advance, for something that could totally be their fault.

Samantha

Justin seriously needs to get a new haircut, the one he currently has is terrible.

KM

Still have no idea who this kid is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments