Mom of MTV 'Teen Mom' Cops Plea, Gets Knives

2/26/2010 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- struck a plea deal after she was accused of choking her daughter ... and as part of the deal, she wants her knives back.

Mom of MTV 'Teen Mom' Cops Plea, Gets Knives

Danielson agreed to a deferred prosecution at Pottawattamie County court in Iowa today -- meaning if she has no other legal issues and complies with her probation, the case will be dropped.

She also pled guilty to a lesser charge and got a suspended sentence of 30 days in jail. As part of the plea deal, the prosecution had to return two kitchen knives that were seized as evidence.

Danielson was arrested last month after she allegedly choked her daughter Farrah, who appeared on the MTV show "Teen Mom."

Janet

Farrah needs to be flushed down a toilet.

gggossiphound

Okay so I have to agree that Farrah is a spoiled brat, but that doesn't give her mother the right to physically assault her. After seeing more of the Mother - I can see why Farrah is that way too. That Mother is a NAG and her voice just makes me crazy. Even her Husband couldn't stand it and moved out (leaving his "baby" Farrah and his Granddaughter - both of whom he loved). There was also an episode during the 16 and Pregnant (or Teen Mom) where the Mother slapped Farrah in the face while driving down the street.

There's a lot of crazy going on in that house, and I think it can be pretty evenly distributed... I'm just sayin'

Janet

Flushed? Nah. I take that back. Old Farrah needs to be with old Tiger!

N

HEY TMZ try "16 and Pregnant"

Nicole

You took the words out of my mouth 15. It is "16 and pregnant", not "Teen Mom". Where in the world did you get that?

Abenr

She is on "Teen Mom," It's a spin-off from "16 and Pregnant"

dlb

Team Mom....that girl is an ungreatful b!tch

Big Daddy

Mama needs a makeover...........

dlb

yea....she needs a makeover cuz she watches her grandaughter 24/7

Icebaby

See, I told you women this decade are becoming more insane. But, unlike many of you here, I don't watch RTV. The few times that I did, Well then I'm guessing the daughter is a really, really annoying person. Young women get stalked, and older chicks turn into violence. Damn.

Lisa

Nicole (Number 16)..She was on 16 and Pregnant. Then MTV did Teen Mom, a spinoff to show them being a mother.

paloma

Farrah does has some issue but that why kids shouldnt have babies there not ready for but what her mother did was insane I always thought she was a little crazy and I remeaber watching 16 and pregnant and while debra was driving to look at cars for Farrah that she hit her on camara if anything Farrah learn to be the way she is from her mother and her mother is very much her way or that is the only way

Beau

Farrah is a bitch...I feel bad for her mom

Lara

Honestly, I would have done more than choke her. I can't belive she waited this long do choke that skank out.

juniper

see folks what watching conan o'brian reruns will do to a teen mom?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments