Gosselin, Lysacek -- Ready to Rumba

3/2/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes after the new crop of celebs were announced for "Dancing with the Stars," they were already doing what the "Dancing" people do best -- partying it up in Hollywood!!!!

Dancing with the Stars: Click to watch
Kate Gosselin, Olympian Evan Lysacek, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, Chad Ochocinco, privacy deficient Erin Andrews, some hot British guy named Aiden Turner and "Reno 911" star Niecy Nash all showed up to STK last night to kick off the new season.

Pamela Anderson, "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka, moonwalker Buzz Aldrin and Shannen Doherty are also in the cast ... but they didn't make it out with the fun bunch last night.

Buzz's wife Lois went in his place -- that woman could be crazy entertaining this year.

Jerry Martin

What? None of the skanks from jersey shore? I guess I won't be watching it...again.

Conan!

Don't you think it's a little sided when you have an ice dancer and someone like Nicole S that have had extensive dance training, up against people like Niecy Nash and Buzz Aldren??!! Why don't you just give them their pay cheque and crown the winners in the first episode??!

michaelacarterallen

WHAT?????!!!!! KATES ON DANCING WITHTHE STARTS???? OMG I DONT EVEN WATCH THAT SHOW...BUT WE WILL NOW!!!!GO TEAM KATE!!!!! SHE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE DRAW FOR THIS SHOW!!!! I MEAN YOU ALREADY KNOW JOHN AND HIS 400 HOOKERS ARE GOING TO BE WATCHING!!!!NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH TIGER WOODS AND HIS 400 HOOKERS! BUT I BET THEIR GONNA BE WATCHING TOO!!!!!

Jennivo69

Kate Gosselin does not have her own show bc they have to revamp her nasty, bitchy image. On this show the amount of speaking is regulated..thank God!! Let's count how many times she says ummm, uh, and I, BREAK A LEG KATE.......LOL.

Jennivo69

BTW the facebook groups to vote Kate Gosselin off the show have already started!!! ROTFL

Lisa

Radar Online had an article up yesterday about Kate being on it. I was shocked to see that. I only watched the very first season b/c Kelly Monaco was on (she's on the soap opera I watch..GH) and she ended up winning. But I think this may end up being a pretty good season. We shall see..

Shiningstar790

Yeah, I can not believe Kate is going to do this show since she has 8 kids at home! SHe won't have time for them, maybe Jon can just get full custody because a judge will look at her like what the hell are you doing!!!! I will not be voting for her and hopefully she is out the first week so she doesn't screw it up too much!!!!!!!!

chelsey

I AGRRE WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE I WON'T BE WATCHING THIS SEASON OF DANCING WITH THE STARS. I LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, NOT NOW. THE FACT THAT THEY PUT THIS KATE,(GIVE ME MORE FREEBEE'S-HAIR,BOOBS,BOTOX,DESIGNER CLOTHES,HOUSE,ETC...) SHE HAS SAID SHE WANTS TO BE A STAR. SHE USED 8 INNOCENT CHILDREN TO GET HER FOOT IN THE DOOR. NEWS FLASH DANCING WITH THE STARS THE RATINGS WILL PROVE HOW WRONG YOU WERE TO PUT THIS MOTHER? ON THE SHOW. ALSO HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A REAL OLYMPIC STAR TO A WOMAN WHO HAD INVITRO TO BECOME IN HER WORDS A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHOW REPLACES YOU.

Mari

This is going to be GOOD!!! Kate Haters Unite!! Even though she's doing this for the $$$ and another chance at stardom, she will
not stand a chance up against the other talents so no worries.
Oh, wait...she might do a smidge better than Pam Anderson. Oh well, never fear, she'll get the boot HOPEFULLY right out of the gate! Back to mommyhood she goes.....

Poindexter

That nasty shrew Kate needs to go away.

TIA

Is this PARTYING in LA part of ... DWTS pay to build me a studio in my house so I can be with my kids ... ? No wonder Samantha Harris bailed out on this show, if I were attached to this show in anyway I would quit if I found out KATE was now considered a STAR. SO SAD for most of the others on the show because even if I do not like them at least they "earned" their star status. ABC is desperate, Kate and octomom on the view and now DWTS's.

tsv

Kate Gosselin... I guess I'm not watching the show this season. She's as bad as octomom. Watch she'll be on there next!

dirty diana

hope she falls flat on her ass first thing and runs booooooo hoooooooooooooing all the way home to her tribe.

Confused

Boy, you might as well given Evan Lysacek his trophy now. He's a gold medal winning athlete used to wearing spangly get-ups. Its a fix!!!

Jillian in CT

Please!!!! I BEG of you --- make Kate go away!!!! I am so sick of seeing this fame-hungry, self-absorbed loser --- can't someone force her to go home to her poor, ignored litter???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments