Stun Gun Mess Connected to Jackson Divorce

3/4/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson's messy divorce set up a series of events that led to a knock at Katherine Jackson's door by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services ... TMZ has learned.

Jermaine filed for divorce from Alejandra Jackson in 2004. They fought hard over child support. According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Jermaine pressured Alejandra to live with the couple's two children -- Jaafar and Jermajesty -- in the Jackson family home in Encino. Alejandra claimed in the docs Jermaine wanted her to live in his mom's home so he didn't have to pay her support.

In legal docs filed last year, Alejandra complained most of the support money she received was from Katherine, frequently in the form of gift cards from Ralphs supermarket -- the very same place Jaafar bought a credit card so he could purchase the stun gun online.

Alejandra has been living in Katherine's home, along with Jaafar and Jermajesty, Genevieve and Randall -- the latter two kids were born during Alejandra's marriage to Randy Jackson, Jermaine's brother. Another minor, Donte, is living in the home -- a child the Jackson's essentially adopted. Add to that Michael Jackson's three kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket and 79-year-old Katherine is juggling responsibilities for 8 children.

Turns out 26 bathrooms and 12 bedrooms came in handy. Who knew?

Dahillzig

It is amazing how everyone has an opinion of a family they don't even know. Jafaar made a mistake (all/most kids do). He didn't hurt anyone and quite frankly, I would be very upset if I were the Jackson family of having a minor's picture all over TMZ!!! Glad it isn't my kid, someone would get sued!!! This story has ran for THREE days! and changes (title)every 4hours! enough TMZ!!!!! DAYUM!!

Butterfly

68. I don't believe this story. On the Jackson family Dynasty series which aired a couple of months ago the couple appeared to be happily married. As far as the amount of people staying in Katherine's house who cares it is her house no MJ is gone. Those are all of her grandchildren not just MJs and I would hope that she loves them all the same. Where would some of us be without the help of our grandparents. And I am sure as children MJ3 enjoys playing with other kids. MJ did not hate has family that is crazy. They have stuck by him throughout all of his legal battles. I think like all of us at times we get fustrated with our family but at the end of the day those are the people who have our back. He even mention how he loves all of them in This is It. So as far as the critisium of the family it needs to stop because they are not perfect and neither was Michael.

Posted at 8:18AM on Mar 4th 2010 by tmax

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-stun-gun-alejandra-jackson-katherine-jackson-divorce-child-custody/5#comments#ixzz0hELgFKyE

yep

Linda Lovelest

Let Joe move back in.

Joe would straighten this mess out in less than a day.

Posted at 5:25AM on Mar 4th 2010 by Fred Farkel

lol....Fred your comments are always so funny! Ole Catfish Joe was only good with the belt or ironing cord when it came to whipping them into shape for performing for $$$. Much like a circus animal trainer with a whip or pole...he was/is nothing more. Other than that I don't think that either one of those parents disciplined or instilled any useable social graces in their offspring.

Bonnie

I see the whole family is still living off of Micheal,The money that is suppose to go to his kids and mom are keeping everyone up,I believe when he was alive he mentioned how lazy his brothers were and I see Jermaine Jackson is living up to that,he's not a man when he has to live off his mother and deceased brother.I'm sure Micheal did not want his children brought up like this,thats why he had cut his self off from his family.

Em

I agree with the fact that Jaafar made a mistake - he's a teenage boy, and did nothing more than what a "normal" boy would do. And, fortunately, no one got hurt. With all this hype, it's likely all of the kids will think twice before doing something silly again. This whole media blitz is ridiculous. Hayvenhurst was of no interest previously, their lives were quiet and discrete. Let them be. All families are dysfunctional in one way or another, who are we to judge others?

The only reason I think Katherine should clean house is that, in my opinion, no matter that she is a strong woman, I believe some members of her family use and abuse the privileges she extends and she is powerless to say no. Except for Michael's children which she has been made guardian of and accepted same, I think Grandma's house should be one to visit or have family gatherings at, not thought of as a permanent home when there are fully capable parents able to care for their kids.

Katherine should have some peace in her final years on Earth, with her family surrounding her, not suffocating her.

((And I don't think Michael's provisions for Katherine and his children should be supporting other family members of the family, with the exception of a small stipend to Joe. He's not my favorite, but he is family, supposedly amends were made between him and Michael, he's an old man and his grandchildren love him.))

MJ

The Jackson 3 should be placed with Debbie Rowe. Rural setting, with trees & horses instead of freeloaders & wannabe gangbangers. Jaafar should face weapons charges and put in Juvie. Jermaine & the deliquent's mama need to face charges of contributing to the deliquency of a minor (Jaafar), failure to support the kids, etc and pay back every cent theyve mooched to Michaels kids/estate. Drug test them all. Granny needs to retire from raising everyones kids, go on a cruise without the gang! Public should quit watching anything of dumbo Jermaines.

Missy

by MJ
Why should Michael's children leave it's their house.

Michele

Uh TMZ dont you mean 26 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms? I mean who would have a house with 26 bathrooms and 12 bedrooms - thats super unecessary...lmao

Whitey

the kids names are Jaafar and JerMagesty? What are the others names? JerKing? JerKoff? JerMomma?

why?

HAVING KIDS WITH TWO BROTHERS IS SICK, SO THE KIDS ARE SIBLINGS & COUSINS. I HAVE SEEN A FEW
OF THE JACKSON'S IN PERSON AND YOU CAN TELL JERMAINE IS A SNOB, JACKIE IS REALLY NICE WITH DOWN TO EARTH CHILDREN. THOSE KIDS ARE GOING TO BE SCREWED UP IF THE GROWN UPS DO NOT TAKE THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR A$$...

Jen

This is all so messed up! So how do you marry your brother's ex-wife and have kids and all move into an 80 yr old woman's house. So basically cause Jermaine or Randy or Alejandra didn't work or want to pay for their kids so they went and lived off this poor old woman who actually was supported by MJ. So MJ was and still is supporting all these people. What a bunch of lazy ass people! Some reason they feel like they are still celebrities, the Jackson 5 ended like 30 years ago. Sorry Jackson's only celebrities in that family are the ones that worked for it (Janet and MJ)

Pink Daisy

99. Well, if Michael's success is Jackson success, then Michael's pain and anguish should be Jacksons pain and anguish too and I hope a few of them will one day have to endure half of what Michael has..... It's sad to see the world take someone like Michael.... but leave us with an 'alive and well' Jermaine.... ick....

Posted at 9:20AM on Mar 4th 2010 by Canary

The question for me is: would someone who'd say something like that --and basically feel his brother's money is owed to him, do something to harm him financially? Would he introduce him to some shady people to get his money? Jermaine made the decision to marry Hazel and stay with Motown Records when the brothers left. Michael worked hard for his success. Was Michael entitled to Jermaine's money when he was more successful? Jermaine is a sniveling little punk. And someone needs to smack the snot out of him. He's sickening.

HOW COME YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT THOME THOME, JERMAINE?? You can talk all day about how you love your brother, Michael, but after reading that statement of yours, I'll never believe it. I think YOU LOVE MICHAEL'S MONEY. I really can't stand Jermaine.

Pink Daisy

129. I wish that Jermaine's words back when MJ died, and he gave an interview at Neverland, would come true: "I whish it was me not him who had died", GOD please listen to him and grant his wish to die soon.

Posted at 10:27AM on Mar 4th 2010 by Mariela

Just and FYI..God gives life. He doesn't kill people. The devil is the murderer. Jermaine needs to go live in a cave for a while. How does his family deal with him and his messed up thinking?

ec005566

This is wrong on so many levels! First of all all children should be monitored on the internet so they don't become a preditor's victim! It's dangerous out there! 2nd of all this 13 yr old cousin actually broke the law and frauded himself purchasing that stun gun, and they really need to find out what his intent was going to be with it! 3rd Why the hell are all those other family members still living off of their dead brother/son now the money they take in is actually being taken away from Michael's three kids! 4th Now Grandma going back to the court asking for more utility money is making alot more sense trying to feed and support and house some 12 family members instead of four, Grandma and the three kids!I see all this as criminal and disgusting reading this article seeing that Grandma is giving her ex-dauthter in law grocery store cards as payments because the father of the children won't pay a dime! That's Nuts! Finally I hope somebody can step in and stop this insanity let all these other adults move out with their own children and let Grandma tend to the three that were left to her care. They got lucky this time they can be extremely glad he didn't order a gun and try it out! This just makes one shake their head at the whole system.

Pink Daisy

@astabasta,

oh come on. moving won't harm those kids. I moved when I was a kid. it didn't kill me. That's Michael's house. If Jermaine's children want to act like animals, they can do it in the home of their daddy. It's not fair that he lives in a beautiful, quiet home, free of drama. Right now, he's got it made. He can go home and screw his beautiful wife and not have to deal with the drama of his bad children.