« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

3/5/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger Sexual AssaultThe woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia nightclub.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the woman told cops she was inside the restroom of Capital City nightclub when the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback entered and allegedly assaulted her.

We're told Roethlisberger has still not been charged with a crime.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jen

doubt it is true. he is rich and famous. he can get it when he wants it without even trying. money grubber looking for a payday i am sure. and i surely hope that night club has video surveillance. hope he sues her for defamation, slander and libel....GO BIG BEN!

Jerry Martin

Was he in the woman's crapper or was the slut in the men's crapper?

Ziggy

8. I totally do NOT believe this! Like some guy is just going to walk into the ladies bathroom and start raping some stranger. Yes, I could believe this if this was [name your favorite NBA player here / rap singer]. But a high profile QB like Ben? No way!

MORONS

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE QUESTIONING THIS LADY'S CREDIBILITY...UMMM THE RENO WOMAN WHO ACCUSED HIM OF ASSAULT WAS RELUCTANT TO FILE CHARGES BEFORE BCUZ SHE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPPEN...SHE KNEW THAT PEOPLE WILL TAKE BEN'S SIDE BECAUSE HE IS AN ATHLETE WHOM WOMEN WILL FALL OVER FOR AND THAT SHE IS ONLY AFTER MONEY...BEN LIKE MANY ATHLETES HAVE THIS COGNITIVE THINKING THAT THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE PUBLIC WILL HAVE A BLIND EYE WHEN IT COMES TO SCANDALS...REMEMBER THE BIG PAY OFF BY KOBE BRYANT...IF KOBE WAS SO "INNOCENT" AND HE HAD CONSENSUAL SEX THEN HOWCOME HE HAD TO PAY THE LADY OFF..IF HE IS INNOCENT THEN IT WILL BE PROVEN...BUT NO LADY HAD TOO MUCH EVIDENCE AND KOBE THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS TO PAY HER OFF...MONEY IS VERY POWERFUL...ALSO JUST MY OPINION BEN IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING ANYWAY...IF HE WASN'T A FOOTBALL PLAYER HE'LL BE JUST ANOTHER BIG FAT SLOB...EWWWWW

hot snot

He is the wrong color to be a rapist

buh-bye weiner party!

What a believable story! A public restroom in a nightclub is the perfect place to commit a rape...what are the odds of anyone walking in there? Ladies rooms in nightclub are like ghost towns. So private. So desolate. The constant lines outside are really just women waiting for the payphone in the hallway. And it's not like anyone would even notice a great big, famous, male football player heading into or out of the ladies room. Noooo.

Glennis

Baloney.

Kellee

I agree 100% with this statement: Just for the record, I never heard of any black rap star or NBA player raping any white girl. White girls throw themselves at black athletes like dirty whores. In case you don't remember, Kobe Bryant's blond accuser let him f**k her up the azz and then effed 3 more men, before crying "rape" for cash. Get your facts straight. Last time I recall, 95% of serial rapists are white. Plus, the only famous men who kiss and tell are white guys...John Mayer and Eminem come to mind. FOR THE RECORD BLACK MEN DON'T RAPE WOMAN THEY DON'T NEED TO WITH YOUR WHITE WHORES THROWING THEMSELVES AT THEM FOR A FREE DRINK. WHITE MEN AND THEIR LITTLE DI** WILL ALWAYS BE THE RAPIST IT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET IT.

MORONS

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE NOT TO RECOGNIZE A FAMOUS ATHLETE...UMMM COMMON SENSE NOT EVERYBODY WATCHES FOOTBALL...BEN WHATEVER HIS LAST NAME IS, ISN'T EXACTLY A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE...THE ONLY TIME HE HAD RECOGNITION WAS WHEN HE WON THE SUPER BOWL...HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN NO..THE ONLY TIME WAS WHEN WE HEARD BOUT HIM AGAIN WAS WHEN HE GOT ACCUSED...IF I SAW BEN I WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE WHO HE IS BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME WE SEE HIM HE HAS A HELMET TO COVER HIS BIG FAT UGLY HEAD...

Dirt Burger

With a face like Ben's you would have to force yourself on a girl. He's too ugly to get a date.

C'mon TMZ

Well this guy is not good looking at all!

kasey

@MUMPS/5
Yeah the stupidy of HER being a WOMEN going into a LADIES restroom, Gosh arrest her now for doing that and when u wrote Lunk i think u meant LURK Hey Mumps ur an idiot

@Todd Da Man/8
God I hope that crack about the NBA/Rap stars wasn't racial related, like u think only black men are rapist, cause rapist aren't exclusive to one race, just one example the Max
Factor Aire was a rich white man who date raped alot of women and was sick enough 2 taped them.

Look i'm a Big Ben fan (in fact my whole twitter page is Steelers and i have ben's jersey and posters of him)but really ben u have 2 not put urself in those situation given ur previous rape allegation. I really hope u bet this but from the ppl looking on the outside it seems like ur making a pattern babe

Pita

Why would Ben need to rape anyone when he can have me anytime he wants? I would at least like to think I am hotter than the psycho in Nevada.

Kelly

I'm a woman and I feel sorry for professional athletes and celebrities in general, because people are always trying to shake them down. It's ridiculous. The other woman who accused Ben of assault is a NUT. Her story has more holes than Swiss cheese. The police wanted her to press charges and she refused! Instead, she is just suing Ben for about 5 million dollars. Everyone that worked with her at the hotel has pretty much backed Ben up. Anyone who doesn't want to press criminal charges for RAPE but just does want to sue in civil court is a LIAR!

This one, I don't know much about the story yet. However, why would he assault anyone?! He can get almost any chick he wants! I live in Pittsburgh, I've seen him at clubs. Women hang all over him. Hell, they hang all over Jeff Reed and basically any Steeler, even the back ups! It's so easy to get women. You just need a little bit of fame/money. So you mean to tell me that Ben, who can have ANYONE, goes to small towns in the south and rapes people? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Little boyz

Big Ben did me once in a men's room, so far as I know, he's not into girls. Not guilty!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments