« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Women Flocked to Big Ben at Capital City Club

3/6/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger was a huge hit with the ladies before the alleged incident at Capital City nightclub Friday morning -- TMZ has obtained several pics showing a smiling Ben posing inside the club with several female fans.

We're told the photos were taken before the alleged incident occurred -- we are unclear if any of the women featured in the photos are the accuser or any of the girls in the accuser's party.

As TMZ first reported, Roethlisberger is being investigated for allegedly sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in the bathroom of the Capital City nightclub.

Ben's reps are denying the allegations.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lisa

Number 46 (Skippy),
These pics are TMZ pics. On the bottom right under it, it says TMZ. Plus they are all water marked TMZ.
Does this town only have blonde girls?

evi

He's one ugly mo-fo and looks creepy too.

Vinny

Chill out people. Just because he's 'accused' of doing something does not mean he actually did it.
He's innocent. Just another Kolbe girl trying to make a buck and get famous.
Have you guys seen Big Ben's girlfriend lately? I highly doubt he needs to sexually go after girls in a club bathroom.

Mark

I suspect the girls get what they want. Most would love to be in bed with him. But of course, some want his money, so may set him up too. Hey guys, you have to be well aware of the intent of some girls. Make they sign a wary if you get them in bed.

Dirt Burger

Hey Christine, Ernie Holmes was a famous Steeler who played in the 70's. Sounds like he was trying to be funny. The real Ernie Holmes died in a car accident several years ago.

Fred Farkel

Mr Cool??

That is one very good idea about getting consent from women via camera phone BEFORE getting naked.

I ain't no footbal player and I ain't Mr Cool, but you know what... I do have nice stuff and I am known for being generous.

Thank you again.

GREAT IDEA.

joana

He is so getting played by this chick

"have a bby by me, be millionare" lol (50 cent)

M'ville resident

Another student just told me that, yes, she is nice, but definitely to type to capitalize on the opportunity. No, I don't believe this actually happened. He's her ticket!

Boo Hoo

Ben is a big ugly pig. If it was not for his fame and fortune no woman in her right mind would ever give him a second look. Me and my friends find him disgusting.

Tim

Of course women were flocking to him he is rich and single. What they did not know is underneath that smile is a possible rapist. Check this out - http://stores.tjwvideo.com/StoreFront.bok

sick of it

Or maybe girls knows he has money and decided to take it into their own hands. No one freaking knows the real story. Maybe they were getting a little too frisky and she decided to call rape. Or maybe he DIDN'T like her and she got ticked off. Just kind of funny they always call rape when he has a "night on the town".

I highly doubt he's assaulting girls when he CLEARLY can get girls.

MORONS

#65 R U KIDDING ME...HOW DO YOU KNOW HE CAN GET GIRLS THAT EASILY...THOSE GIRLS TAKING A PICTURE WITH HIM ARE PROBABLY FANS...HECK IF I SEE HIM I WOULD WANT MY PICTURES TAKEN WITH HIM...BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SEX IT'S A NO NO...I'M SORRY BUT LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE HE IS UGLY AS HELL...I KNOW THERE ARE GIRLS THAT WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY BUT NOT EVERYONE ARE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH AN ATHLETE...I CAN UNDERSTAND IF BEN WHATEVER HIS LAST NAME IS HAD THE LOOKS OF A TOM BRADY THEN YOU CAN ASSUME THAT THIS GIRL WAS AFTER MONEY...BUT HE DOESN'T HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING CRIMINAL, RAPIST..TWO TIMES THIS GUY HAS BEEN ALLEGED FOR RAPE...PLUS THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF RICH, GOOD LOOKING OR UGLY FOOTBALL PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT ARE IN THE SAME POSITION TO BE EXTORTED...BUT WHY IS BEN THE TARGET...IT COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING BECAUSE HE IS GUILLLLLLTTTTTTY..

Dan

What's the big deal? Everyone in there knew what the deal was... Look, club chicks are sluts. You f**k em and leave em. It's not like you're going to marry a chick from a club. Ben was probably there to get laid. Look, does Ben treat women like sh*t? Most likely. And any sensible chick would know that.

But we're talking about club chicks here.... these aren't exactly girls with high morals!

sierrarose

i have no idea whether Big Ben is guilty or just being targeted by someone looking for money, but, if i were him, i would stay out of the bars and hanging out with women he does not really know.

Dan

I do hope he gets suspended though... Steelers fans can be the most arrogant, as bad as Cowboys fans... would be nice to see them squirm if he does somehow get suspended from this.... LOL