« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops: Big Ben Accuser Was 'Hysterical'

3/8/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault was "hysterical" when she spoke with cops ... this according to a source at the Milledgeville Police Department.

We're told Ben's accuser arrived at the P.D. with three other women. According to a source at the police department, Ben's accuser was extremely emotional and looked like she had been crying for hours.

Ben's agent, Ryan Tollner, said on Friday, "we are skeptical of motive." Our source begged to differ, saying Ben's accuser did not look like a girl who was making it up.

Roethlisberger has not been charged.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

longshowerz

Ohh please! TMZ, there are alot of women that can "Act" very well to get what they want...

scott

Its easy to get hysterical when there is a payday at the end. He doesn't need to "take it" when women throw it at you everyday.

Rip It Up

I believe that this is the second woman to accuse Big Ben of stickin' Little Ben in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ben's got a problem with the women folk. He needs to keep it zipped up and in his pants.

Stevereeno

Dindo

Just some slut looking for a free ride.

hehe

hmm since this was occurred in a public restroom im sure there would be witnesses to the "victim's" emotional state as she emerged after the alleged incident

RonBurgundy

Why do guys like Larry Bird, Emmit Smith, Wayne Gretzky, and Derek Jeter enjoy entire careers without a single blemish. Surely the aforementioned are as popular as Big Ben will ever be. I'm not saying the guy raped anyone (2 women said that) but he sure could use some better luck it seems....or he should just stop raping chicks.

Awful motorcycle rider too, but I think he learned that lesson...

Nichole in Michigan

Does anyone find it weird that when she described her attacker she used his stats from NFL.com? Exact weight and height... Come on... She is looking for a pay check

Milwaukee Guy

Big Ben has a big problem it seems. For some reason these women are not enjoying their brief casual encounters with him.

sammy dogg

OK. I beleive this woman. This is his 2nd time getting accused. I accused a man of something that NOBODY thought he was capable of. I knew the truth. Everyone said "Why would he risk everything?". We don't know.

If I was fasely accused I would stay out of the clubs, have private VIDEO TAPED parties at home where I would keep the tapes and hand pick skanks to come to me or a rented venue. He put himslef in that situation. He did it.

He did it.

Ben Fan

I'm a Big Ben fan and I do not believe the accuser whatsoever. Big
Ben is white!! There is no way he raped her!! Now if he was black,
like say kobe or tiger woods or even the pants on the ground guy, and the accuser was a white female, then I'd
immediately believe the accuser. That's the way it is, so get over
it. We all rarely believe what we see when we don't want to see it. So please don't judge me.

ralph

It's not surprising she was hysterical. She's too young to be drinking in Georgia. She had just completed a wild ride with the most important star of the most important football team in America. Then something happened and it turns out that the bathroom sex was not what she thought it was. It can be very upsetting to a young woman when she is so deeply embarassed by her own naivety in front of her three "friends".

Grouch

TMZ... 99% of people have no idea who this a$$hat is. and don't care.

Move along... nothing here.

Brian

What exactly does a girl that is making it up look like?

DARRYL

If Ben was a black athlete he would have been arrested already.Especially if it involved the same woman who is white

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments